PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 28, 2017

2.9

474 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was efficient - performed by HR. Was hired from overseas. 3 interviews - 1 with HR, 1 with senior manager, 1 with partner. Mostly 1-1, but 1 was over the phone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus career center website and got the invitation 2 weeks after the deadline. The interview was held 5 days after the invitation. The interviewer was very kind and the interview was more like conversation. And she tried to give much information about PwC and audit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I went through the campus requiting process for junior personnel. You have to filled out an application on the university website as well as apply directly at PwC website.
    The interview was on campus. PwC interviewed about one hundred people from our school for different departments and cities. We had PwC associates to greet us and talk to us while we were waiting. The interview itself took approximately 30 minutes. The interview was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• - Prior work experience
      - Good and bad experience working in teams   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

It's a 30 minutes behavioral interview. The interviewer did not ask any tricky questions. The questions are basically asked based on my resume. The interviewer asked me many questions related to my previous working experience.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Three interviews and an office tour. Conversational style with a few technical questions. Went to lunch with an associate and she answered all the questions that you would want to know but wouldn't ask in an interview.

Interview Questions

• An experience I had that I had to research code sections.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Easy interview. Mostly the interviewer (partner or a senior manager) just wants to get to know you and see if your personality will fit in with the firm. Very little technical knowledge (but may ask a few softball questions if you have a lower GPA). In general, looking for well rounded 'normal' candidates.

Interview Questions

• Are you committed to staying in this city long term?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online via the webpage of PWC and couple weeks later some person from the HR contacted me via email and scheduled an telephone interview with me. Didn't ask any question before the interview.
    First stage preliminary interview via phone.

Interview Questions

• The one time I encountered a serious problem and how did I resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I summited my resume through online system and got on campus interview. It is a 30 min interview with one partner from PwC. During the interview, we both introduced ourselves first, and then I was asked several behavioral questions. When there were 10 mins left, I ask questions to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions about leadership, management and ethic   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

the interviewer was quite nice and I had an overall good experience. Will definitely consider PwC if I am hired. I have friends that work here and I heard it was a good employer.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

On campus interview followed by a super day which consisted of 3 30 minute interviews. It was all behavioral type questions. Almost all interviews were conversational. Process ran smoothly and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

See What PwC Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Associate Director in New York, NY

Pros: “Very competitive environment, extremely challenging client facing fights for consulting (and attest) jobs. You get to work, live and fight with the best of the best in the business, in a...”“Very competitive environment, extremely challenging client facing fights for consulting (and attest) jobs. You get to work, live and fight with the best of the best in the business, in a relentless battle for supremacy in a field very few go past the usual 3-5 year crash and burn stint. But if you do .....then the world of highly paid and highly rewarded - yes, there are rewards better than money there ! - will be yours.” – Full Review