PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.9

452 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

On campus interview. 30 minutes interview. The interviewer was previous met at Meet the firms event. He was really nice. Asked him many questions and the whole process went very well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I went to a campus interview. It was on the third flow of library. The interviewer was an audit associate and very nice. She asked me couple of questions. The whole interview period along half hours and I think I di good on the interview. There are two weeks past, I didn't get any notice.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. Time management
      3. Challenge in a team   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

It was pretty standard campus recruiting, HR asked 6 questions, it's about half an hour. The HR was not very casual. I needed to bring up lots of points on the table by driving the conversation

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I interned at another big 4 firm last summer which made the recruiting process easier. Connected with a recruiter at my school and explained to her my situation. Was given 2 rounds on campus and then my final at the office where I will ultimately accepted.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was first-round on campus interview, 30min long, the interviewer was friendly. The questions aren't very difficult, most of the questions are behavior questions such as tell me a time when you worked in a team

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on the website. PwC doesn't have on-campus interviews at my school, so my first interview was with a recruiter on the phone. He focused on the whole leadership part of the PwC Professional. I really didn't think I did well, so I was surprised when I got invited to the Superday in NYC. PwC paid for everything, it was very nice. Stayed at a great hotel right next to their office. There's a pre-interview day dinner where you meet with your greeter and have dinner and play a game. This was a nice way to at least get a feel for the people who work there. The next day, you start with a breakfast and presentation on the NYC office and go over some of the benefits of working at PwC. Then you have three one-on-one interviews. My interviews were with a senior associate, manager, and partner. Everyone was nice, just try to make conversation and be yourself and you'll be fine. Once you get to this point, the job is yours to lose. They like your background enough to drop money on you coming to visit so just make sure you can speak to people and not be a weirdo.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you applied accounting knowledge to something else?   Answer Question
    • Why PwC?   Answer Question
    • How do you keep up with what's going on in the world?   Answer Question
    • Take a news story and tell me how you'd talk to a client about it.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you heard a coworker revealing confidential information?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I had my first interview on campus. I met my interviewer the night before, and we got along quite well. The interview was very conversational. A couple of days later I was invited to the office for the SuperDay interviews. This consisted of a pre-night get together, a morning information session, three interviews (2 senior associates and 1 partner), and finally an office tour. They also assigned you an employee to take you around the office the day of the interview, and to talk to the night before the interview. Mine was a huge resource for information and insight into what life is like at PwC. I had also never interacted with employees from this office or the industry I am interested in before, so they were great to talk to. Some advice for the interviews: know, understand, and be prepared to apply the PwC Professional framework to past experiences. They are very straightforward with letting you know that their interviews are based off of this. Also ask questions that you sincerely want answered and that you are ready to discuss after the answer has been given. Finally, just use this opportunity to see if PwC is the right fit for you.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in October 2015.

Interview

45 minutes interview
    Most questions are from 5 categories.
    Just finish the first round.
    No unexpected questions.
    For outsourcing position, they may ask your location preference again
    I was suggested to go to advisory during the interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

First round interview is held on-campus, which they focus on finding out the highlights from their candidate. Final round is an office visit, which the purpose was to find out the flaws in you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client asks you a question that you are not experienced in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I have participated a interview with a partner in the LA career forum. The interview was easy and relaxed. I was invited to attend a dinner with PWC. I am still waiting for the next step notification.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an auditor   1 Answer