PwC Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.9

107 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Greensboro, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

I️ was struggling to find an internship as it got closer to my graduation date. Luckily, the head of my MSA program reached out and said PwC still had some positions open. I️ sent my resume to an alumni from my school and she got it in the hands of the recruiter. The first call was to set up an informal conversation, which I did the next day. Then within 2-3 days I was asked to set up 2 virtual interviews on that Friday. They were both with partners and they were both very friendly. I felt the interviews went great. One was still formal but very relaxed with maybe 1 actual behavior question. The 2nd probably had 4-5 behavior questions. My interviews were over at 1:45, I sent two thank you emails at around 3 and around 5:30 I️ got a phone call from the person who initially called me in the beginning to extend an offer so I could have good news before the weekend. I was told that I will receive my formal acceptance email on Monday.

Just a FYI, if you are in this process expect some phone calls from out of state numbers. And Interns will not have a Case Interview. I assume that is only for full time hires.

Interview Questions

• A time when you gave criticism to a teammate?   Answer Question
  • A time when you received criticism   Answer Question
  • A time when you had to do more than your fair share of work   Answer Question
  • What has been your biggest obstacle in your college experience   Answer Question
  • (I was in an audit class in the time of the interview) I was asked about the class and what kind of projects that class entailed   1 Answer
  • How do you stay informed on current events   1 Answer
  • Are you familiar with SAS and AS?   Answer Question
  • A time when you had to become the leader of a group   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

Not friendly interviewers. They had my information wrong for all three interviews even after I made several attempts for them to have the correct and updated information. The last interview I had they forgot about my interview. I had to contact the recruiter to remind them that I had an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very technical and boring. Didn't seem too interested in me as a person. Not as many behavioral questions which you would expect for an internship position. Asking for more experience when I am applying so that I can get experience.

Interview Questions

• Picked out a lot from my resume and asked for specific instances.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Behavioral Questions
    Laid Back
    Not the best recruiter I worked with. They were pushy and did not respect my preference in location. I enjoyed speaking with seniors but unfortunately found a better position.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Kansas City, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward and clear. The interview was mainly behavioral with a few challenging strengths/weaknesses questions and a couple questions about working within in a group and on a team. I've had both easier and harder interviews.

Interview Questions

• Whats your greatest weakness, and how can you work to improve upon that weakness?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The total interview process was pretty nice and very respectful. It was a 30 mins interview, and most of the questions they asked were not very hard to answer. I did not really adjust the pace to answer those questions. I took too long time to answer one question, and it was getting a little bit hurry to go through all of the questions later.
    Good luck with everyone who is interested! Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• What is the three most common review that people usually give you?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied online through campus recruitment and was selected for an on campus interview. I interviewed with an audit partner he asked strictly behavioral questions and was not very friendly. I felt rushed out of the interview room and he made no effort to make a connection with me

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work together with someone you did not know ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New Orleans, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. After the resume was selected a notification set to me about the interview process. There was a pre interview dinner the day before the interview and you may want to act at your best level in the event to show how likable you are. The interview was really conversational but unfortunately I did not get through the first round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why PwC?
      Why audit   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was completely behavioral based with no technical question asked. The interviewer had a set of questions to go through, but the process was quite conversational and friendly. I truly enjoyed the process and appreciated the opportunity. I felt that being able to communicate with emotion was the most important thing in the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through university career portal, invited for on-campus interview with a partner for 30 minutes, selected to second-round interview through Google Hangouts with senior employee week after, then received verbal offer day following.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up-to-date with recent events happening?   1 Answer