PwC Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Audit Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through university career portal, invited for on-campus interview with a partner for 30 minutes, selected to second-round interview through Google Hangouts with senior employee week after, then received verbal offer day following.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up-to-date with recent events happening?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutgers, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Rutgers, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a pre-night social and 2 rounds of interviews. I didn't make it to the 2nd round but the 1st round was on campus. The networking event was a little awkward but the professionals were all very nice and welcoming. It was held at the Hyatt hotel. The interview was 30 mins long with a senior manager. He was easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want you on my team?
      Behavioral Questions: Describe a team situation where you helped the team through a problem.
      Answer Question

Auditing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

people are nice, I was interviewed by a NY Partner, he asked me lots of behaivor questions without stop and I only asked him 3 questions in return. He controled the time very tightly but our conversation goes quite well.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

2 hour Virtual interview. The interview started with a recruiter introducing me to the process and then the first interview was with the Assurance Partner. He was very nice and the interview was very laid back, almost as if it was just normal conversation. He asked why I picked auditing, my college, PwC, etc. Next interview was with the Senior Manager and he also very laid back. He asked me only one basic interview question and then spent the rest of the time talking about the clients he works with and asking about my past internship experience. The last interview was with a senior associate and he asked 3 basic typical interview questions and then spent the majority of the time talking about the training at PwC. Overall the interview process was incredibly enjoyable. Great people that seemed very interested in what I had to say. A lot of time given for you to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Being in college, how do you stay up to date with the world's news?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of two rounds of interview. First round is on campus, which basically like a conversation. Make sure you show interest and conviction to the position you are applying to, and demonstrate your skills by telling stories that shows how hard working and intelligent you are. The second round of interview is office visit, which consisted of a pre-interview dinner and event, and the following day with two rounds of 30minute interview with the manager and partner, usually people you have already met the night before. Also, make sure you prepare good questions, stay away from the generic.

Audit Interview

Interview

audit questions, career questions were asked, background information was asked, behavioral type questions regarding strengths, weaknesses and how improving, travel expectations, salary expectations, knowledge in external auditing, internal audits, process improvement, gap analysis, recommendations, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual. More like a conversation then anything else. They just wanted to see what type of person you are. Accounting can get dull, so having a personality helps.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA).

Interview

On campus interview, followed by an office visit with 2 interviews, one with a senior manager, and one with a partner. received call from partner several hours later. Was awesome!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I went through campus recruiting and the process was simple. Initially you submit your resume, and if they like it you are called for an interview. Night before the interview you attend a dinner with interviewers to break the ice.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience working in a team environment?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview. One week later they sent me an invitation to the office interview. I am preparing for it right now and really nervous. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: what kind of books do you enjoy reading and why do you enjoy reading them?   Answer Question