PwC Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Audit Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The total interview process was pretty nice and very respectful. It was a 30 mins interview, and most of the questions they asked were not very hard to answer. I did not really adjust the pace to answer those questions. I took too long time to answer one question, and it was getting a little bit hurry to go through all of the questions later.
Good luck with everyone who is interested! Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• What is the three most common review that people usually give you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied online through campus recruitment and was selected for an on campus interview. I interviewed with an audit partner he asked strictly behavioral questions and was not very friendly. I felt rushed out of the interview room and he made no effort to make a connection with me

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work together with someone you did not know ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New Orleans, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. After the resume was selected a notification set to me about the interview process. There was a pre interview dinner the day before the interview and you may want to act at your best level in the event to show how likable you are. The interview was really conversational but unfortunately I did not get through the first round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why PwC?
      Why audit
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through university career portal, invited for on-campus interview with a partner for 30 minutes, selected to second-round interview through Google Hangouts with senior employee week after, then received verbal offer day following.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up-to-date with recent events happening?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutgers, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Rutgers, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a pre-night social and 2 rounds of interviews. I didn't make it to the 2nd round but the 1st round was on campus. The networking event was a little awkward but the professionals were all very nice and welcoming. It was held at the Hyatt hotel. The interview was 30 mins long with a senior manager. He was easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want you on my team?
      Behavioral Questions: Describe a team situation where you helped the team through a problem.
      Answer Question

Auditing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

people are nice, I was interviewed by a NY Partner, he asked me lots of behaivor questions without stop and I only asked him 3 questions in return. He controled the time very tightly but our conversation goes quite well.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

2 hour Virtual interview. The interview started with a recruiter introducing me to the process and then the first interview was with the Assurance Partner. He was very nice and the interview was very laid back, almost as if it was just normal conversation. He asked why I picked auditing, my college, PwC, etc. Next interview was with the Senior Manager and he also very laid back. He asked me only one basic interview question and then spent the rest of the time talking about the clients he works with and asking about my past internship experience. The last interview was with a senior associate and he asked 3 basic typical interview questions and then spent the majority of the time talking about the training at PwC. Overall the interview process was incredibly enjoyable. Great people that seemed very interested in what I had to say. A lot of time given for you to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Being in college, how do you stay up to date with the world's news?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of two rounds of interview. First round is on campus, which basically like a conversation. Make sure you show interest and conviction to the position you are applying to, and demonstrate your skills by telling stories that shows how hard working and intelligent you are. The second round of interview is office visit, which consisted of a pre-interview dinner and event, and the following day with two rounds of 30minute interview with the manager and partner, usually people you have already met the night before. Also, make sure you prepare good questions, stay away from the generic.

Audit Interview

Interview

audit questions, career questions were asked, background information was asked, behavioral type questions regarding strengths, weaknesses and how improving, travel expectations, salary expectations, knowledge in external auditing, internal audits, process improvement, gap analysis, recommendations, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual. More like a conversation then anything else. They just wanted to see what type of person you are. Accounting can get dull, so having a personality helps.