PwC Audit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Audit Manager Interview Questions

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Don't waste your time; find a company that will make a hiring decision. These people really have no clue as to how to run a company, let alone make hiring decisions. I'm working for Deloitte because of it, and you know what, PWC did me a favor! Trust me, I'd love to hear from others who experienced the same incompetent recruiting process, because I'm sure there are many!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with HR, which seemed fine. I was then called in for an interview with one of the partners & an audit manager, which also went well. I was then asked to complete a series of online assessments, after which I was called in for a 2nd interview with a different partner & audit manager. The 2nd interview went extremely well, however after this interview I never heard back from them. Usually when I get past the first round, if the job offer doesn't eventuate, I at least get an explanation, rather than silence. Very poor recruitment process, a huge waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were pretty standard, the audit partner just wanted to get to know me, whereas the audit manager asked structured questions, such as "what are your strengths, weaknesses, etc", and "provide an example of a situation where you had to deal with difficult people".   Answer Question