PwC Audit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Audit Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Provo, UT) in April 2008.

Interview

Hired from a campus that is heavily recruited by Big 4, so the interview process was pleasant and interviewers were engaging.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation as Big 4 offer comparative total compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call first just to setup a phone interview. The recruiter was very positive. The phone interview is done with the same person that set it up just to see if you are going to be a decent fit off the bat. I was then scheduled for an interview a week or two later in the office (only one interview) for the position of Senior that I started at. The interviewers did not seem prepared and were more concerned about meeting the time requirement. I was a bit concerns after the interview whether this was place I wanted to be due to a lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• An example of a difficult situation that was dealt with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In the application, I stated that I would not consider working in LA without a minimum salary of X. They had told me that the starting salary was a little less. After the interview, I was offered the minimimum of what I had requested.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Bucharest (Romania)) in October 2011.

Interview

I was recommended by a PwC employee and therefore only had an interview with the HR and partner directly. No complications.

Interview Questions

• Regarding awareness of the market conditiions in the related field as well as last regulatory changes   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I first talked to the recruiter quite a bit. I had one telephone interview and two in person interviews. Everyone was very professional and nice. Shortly after the second interview the negotiation process started and after we came to a reasonable offer I started two weeks later. Be prepared do not be afraid to say you don't know and always be professional and respectful.

Interview Questions

• They asked me pretty technical questions regarding my industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It went fine. I got lowballed on position and salary, however I stood my ground and got just what I wanted.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2008.

Interview

one round interview after college undergrad in accounting, much easier and better than KPMG- Really two people panel asking stuff about college, any previous job experience and college life, also business knowledge in general tested

Interview Questions

• Whats do you think of which way the Irish Economy is going, your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2010.

Interview

thorough interiviewing process with detailed interview for internpersonal and technical skills it cover topics of technical skills and experience different stages of interviews are intial screening by Human Resource and then if selected forwarded for first technical interview which will be followed by secound technical interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Don't waste your time; find a company that will make a hiring decision. These people really have no clue as to how to run a company, let alone make hiring decisions. I'm working for Deloitte because of it, and you know what, PWC did me a favor! Trust me, I'd love to hear from others who experienced the same incompetent recruiting process, because I'm sure there are many!

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Detroit, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

partners make the call for the most part. Once you get in the office visit, chance is strong. It helps to know someone there already as they question the "fit" a lot so someone with an understanding of what PwC is like already gets a lot of interest rather than have the interviewer wonder whether you know what you're getting yourself into. It is a tough and challenging place that will grow you.

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

it was good and organised nterview with another partner, general CV based Qs, competency based etc (5) Group exercise: You are given a case, where you have to prioritise 5 of the given 12 item list, and then discuss with the group. The assessors will be present in the room and will judge you on how you present and defend your point of view.

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with HR, which seemed fine. I was then called in for an interview with one of the partners & an audit manager, which also went well. I was then asked to complete a series of online assessments, after which I was called in for a 2nd interview with a different partner & audit manager. The 2nd interview went extremely well, however after this interview I never heard back from them. Usually when I get past the first round, if the job offer doesn't eventuate, I at least get an explanation, rather than silence. Very poor recruitment process, a huge waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were pretty standard, the audit partner just wanted to get to know me, whereas the audit manager asked structured questions, such as "what are your strengths, weaknesses, etc", and "provide an example of a situation where you had to deal with difficult people".   Answer Question