PwC Audit Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Audit Senior Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online on a Sunday and received an email from a recruiter that Tuesday to set-up a phone screen. The phone screen took about 7 minutes. I was invited for an in-person interview about a week and a half later. The in-person interview was with a Manager (30 min) and a Senior Manager (30 min). I received a job offer the next day. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE QUICK TURNAROUND TIME!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I received a message through Linkedin. I sent a message back with my resume and soon after I received a call for an interview. My interview was at a client site and met up with the team. I had one in person interview and 2 phone interviews. All of my question were technical.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone screen then a visit to the local office. In the office, I was introduced to the human resource employee who was assigned to walk me through the whole hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Mainly describing your experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep, Skype interview with partner, office visit/interview with partners & manager. They will promise you the world and then not deliver it once you start working. It's all about getting more warm bodies to chew through them as necessary. The office was nice but outdated and there were no signs on the building actually letting people know PwC was in town.

Interview Questions

• They asked general interview questions with nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was quite lengthy. I got 4-5 interviews with very similar questions. I thought it could be more efficient. The interview was performed by telephone calls, and a partner, senior manager, HR managers were interviewers. Some of the questions were duplicate and there was no odd questions, meaning questions were pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for PwC, not other accounting firms?
      What is your strength and weakness?
      Have you ever encountered difficulty? For so how did you overcome it?
      Answer Question

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Very relaxed interviews in my experience. The firm wants to get a handle on your personality and whether you'll fit in. They seem to let your grades and involvement speak for themselves (based on a campus interview). Make sure you are well rounded with extracurriculars as the firm seems to like seeing that you can multitask which is very important on the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to deal with adversity and how you accomplished what you set out to do. Also, when working on a team, how did you deal with a team member who was unresponsive/poor/etc?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation as a campus hire.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was very casual, the interviewer wanted to know about the audit experience and working with a team. Make sure that you do your homework on the company and look very presentable and polish. Smile and be confident.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Behavior questions were asked during the interview. Had a phone interview first then they invited me to the office for the 2nd round with senior manager and partner. I got an offer on the same day I had an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Irvine, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The phone interview took place 2 days after I applied and submited my resume online. Interview questions were behavior questions, what's your strength, why you want to leave your current job, and why you choose PWC. The HR also asked about my salary expectation. A second phone interview by the department manager took place a couple days after the HR interview.

Interview Questions

• In your most recent performance evaluation, how you get rated?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

I was hired as an associate from undergrad. The interview process involved 2 rounds of interviews including behavior questions.