PwC Audit Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Raleigh, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewer stated how the interview process. Started off with behavioral questions. Then more questions on scenarios and situations and that was resolved. Overall, thought it went well and went over the interview time but ultimately did not get a referral

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when I had to deal with a difficult group member   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

tough but interesting,I prepared for it for a long time,but there are still some questions I do not know how to answer,I think it is very important to have confidence

Interview Questions

have a better offer in my home country

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through an on-campus recruiting website. Soon after, I received an invitation for a phone interview. A week or two after the phone interview, I was invited to the office for final round interviews. The office visit included lunch, a presentation, 3 interviews, an office tour, and a networking reception.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you overheard a coworker exposing confidential client information?
      Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult team member and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA).

Interview

PwC's hiring and interview process involves heavy recruitment, events, lunches with employees, and more. The company is very accommodating to their recruits needs, and leave a good impression. PwC hosted a recruit BBQ event during the summer - drinks, sports activities, and food was provided. The purpose of this was to give recruits the opportunity to interact with the firms employees and determine whether the recruits are a good fit for PwC's corporate culture. Each of the Big Four have a different corporate culture, and it is important to interact wit the firm's employees as much as possible to determine whether you are a good fit. The best advice I have is to be natural, genuine, and always be aware of everything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

First round followed by second round interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you questioned someone above you, and how did that turn out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I had an on-campus 1:1 inteview with a manager after a career fair. In two weeks I was notified about the second round. All candidates were brought together and had a dinner the night before the interviews. The next day included three 1:1 interviews (one of them was with a partner) during the office visit and a luch after that. Be ready to ask questions for 30 minutes during the interviews (the interviewer did not ask any questions).

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Very straight forward meeting with people of various levels. They fly you into the office that you are applying for and put you up in a hotel. The accommodations were nice. Met with three PwC employees and then they take you out to lunch with various partners as well as staff that is one or two years into the job. This helps give a better idea of future co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Basically any general interview questions you can find online.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The whole process included a pre-interview social and Super Day. Everything was very organized. Each interviewee was led by a junior staff the whole time so no one was lost in the building.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

they aksed me why PWC? why this position, not not other big 4
    there were total 3 back to back interview and we had a lunch at last.
    They were pretty lots of candidate in the firm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (San Diego, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I had my an on-campus interview for the Audit Internship position. I was greeted at first by the recruiter, and she was very nice. I was then taken to the actual interviewing room where I was asked a series of behavioral questions. She asked me why I wanted to work in public accounting and why I wanted to work for Pwc.