PwC Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Auditor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

On campus interview be well prepared

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Fort Collins, CO) in October 2010.

Interview

this is a on-campus interview. Before that, we had pre-dinner. The interviewer was very nice. Just like chitchat . ask your experience in class/work. why pwc? If a person in the group is very aggressive, how to deal with. like normal behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• tell me your experience in XX company   1 Answer
    • If a member is very aggressive, how to deal with   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Irvine, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

So I got an interview with Pwc through my university by going to networking events and talking with recruiters. They called me in for an on campus 1 on 1 interview, and if they liked me they would call me in for an in-office interview, which I think was going to consist of 3 interviews with different managers. The lady i interviewed with was very nice and I met her a few days before at a dinner we had with Pwc, so I was somewhat acquainted with her. My interview was toward the end of the day after she had numerous other interviews, and I immediately got the sense that she was pretty over interviewing/ or has found the candidate she was looking for and no longer had a need to fill the position. She didn't really ask me any questions, she just chit-chatted for a while and I asked her more questions throughout the interview than she asked me. It was a very weird interview because it didn't contain any behavioral type questions the big 4 usually asks, and I had to really try to show skills and qualifications I had without it being awkward since she wasn't asking me any relevant questions. It was a very friendly conversation and I almost felt good after the interview because we had a nice conversation even though she didn't ask me any questions, so I kind of assumed she liked me. However, I did not get called back for 2nd interviews so I guess it wasn't the case. I'm pretty sure this isn't a very indicative interview of pwc since the one I had with Deloitte was much harder and had a lot of behavioral type questions which I imagine is what most Pwc interviews are like.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit of what you did at your last job.   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

resume go through and questions about the firm, and pas school and work experience and so on. your persnoality as well. Not much on your academic track records. pay attention to the company's news and your understanding for future.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was relatively informal, asked me competency based questions and checked my commercial awareness regarding PWC (including the BAFTA scandal). I was really nervous so I didnt think about my answers carefully. Annoyingly, I still haven't heard back and its ben 3 weeks, so I have no idea if I have been rejected (most likely).

Interview Questions

• Show me a time you showed leadership skills?
      A time you worked in a team?
      What are your hobbies?
      Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Milan (Italy)) in June 2016.

Interview

Group assesment and individual interview with hr. In the individual interwview they review your CV and ask explanations about some choices done or some experiences. Then an individual interview with the senior manager that asked me some technical and also actual question about the more recent news.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)).

Interview

Assessment day: Business case- interview HR - interview Partners.
    Business case is the most difficult part: read carefully and participate even if you have nothing to say! They said that I had to speak my mind even if I can make mistakes. The business case was about provision and regulation to respect even if the client doesn't.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2015.

Interview

One to one with questions about myself. Interviewer is well prepared so be sharp and straight to the point. The whole process only takes about 2 weeks as there were shortage of staff due to huge staff turnover.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be prepared

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2014.

Interview

Writing test and face to face interview. Writing tests on your logic ability and english level. In person interview test more about your english speaking level. It was not very hard. They hire many interns every year.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The hiring process was smooth, it was a group interview but we broke out later into small rooms for a one-to-one interview with a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about past work experience but no difficult questions   Answer Question