PwC Interview Questions in Australia | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in Australia

Updated Jun 24, 2017

3.1

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The online interview was pretty standard, set thinking time and answering time. Overall it was pretty strait forward. No technical questions, just personality type questions. I wouldn't stress to much about it just try and be yourself. I received an offer to their assessment center but didn't end up getting an offer.

Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

First step is to ubmit application online
    Second step is HR phone up and discuss in phone interview around 15 minutes
    Afterwards , Face to face interview with two managers . The last one take around an hour

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Assesesment centre, case study then interview 1 on 1, mostly behavioural questions, like why pwc etc.Assesesment centre, case study then interview 1 on 1, mostly behavioural questions, like why pwc etc.Assesesment centre, case study then interview 1 on 1, mostly behavioural questions, like why pwc etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very simple - online assessments, video interview then assessment centre at PWC offices. The offices are beautiful and everybody is very nice and welcoming when you arrive. All in all was a very smooth process and you felt very comfortable there.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you were challenged by a manager / someone above you at work?   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The first stage after you have applied online was to do three online assessments, which are numerical, logical and personality test. The second stage will be the video interview, where you are required to record yourself questioning two interview questions.

Grad Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

It was an online interview.
    Two questions took about 15 minutes. Both were behavioral, not very hard indeed, but I guess how confident and fluent --having the appearance of a professional--you answer these questions matters more than what is your answer.
    It was indeed different from talking to a real interviewer, which made me more nervous than I had expected.
    I answered with my previous working experience, all the preparations seemed irrelevant as I expected some knowledge-based questions.

Interview Questions

• To describe a situation:
      1. how you solve a problem with innovative thinking,
      2. how you deal with someone difficult in your team.
      1 Answer

Graduate Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Had a video interview and it consisted of 2 questions, you get 6 minutes each. First question was about which business area I wanted to work in and in which industry.

Second one was about a scenario where I had to choose between training and deadline.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

I went through a video interview with PWC,
    each question have 1 min preparation and 2 mins answer length.
     It was relatively easy if you have prepared as the type of questions are limited. What is your passion, why do you choose PWC, what is you greatest accomplishment and what is your biggest challenge etc..
    Pwc have a video to help you and you can exercise it through their website. I haven't got the result yet but I am feeling fine

Interview Questions

• Q1: What is your passion about?
      Q2: What is your greatest accomplishment and your steps to achieve it?
      1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in April 2017.

Interview

1.online application with easy documents including CV, Cover Letter and transcripts.
    2.online assessment including 3 types assessment tests which are numerical, work style and verbal tests
    3.online video interview, I think it is the average difficulty, and applicants need to familiar with online test tools. there are only two interview questions and practise questions as many times as you want.

Interview Questions

• what is your passion about? and how would you bring them to PWC   3 Answers

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Adelaide (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

online application, online test, video interview, assessment centre including group discussion, written activity and partner interview. The whole process is tight and quick. I prepared most of the behavior questions, make sure i know myself, the company and the position i'm applying for.