PwC Interview Questions in Belfast, Northern Ireland | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

3.1

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Had a telephone interview. The next day I was asked to attend an interview in their Belfast office the following week. The interviewer was really friendly and it felt more like a conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, I felt the process went well, was hinted at fairly frequently that I was doing very well and that I would hear if I had passed or not after two weeks with extensive feedback, I then had to badger them after two weeks to be sent an email that gave the usual 'We're sorry you've been unsuccessful...' spiel with none of the promised feedback.

Augment and Deals Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

First, it was the online psychometric test: numerical& logical. Then they invite you to their assessment centres where you are required to take another psychometric test but this time, there's also a written report. Then they split you into roughly a group of 6 where everyone need to contribute and analyse the information being given

Economic Consultant Placement Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online and completed the subsequent online numeracy, inductive and work style preference tests and was invited to an assessment centre in Belfast. Day consisted of further numeracy and inductive reasoning tests and a written assessment before doing a group exercise.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

I applied for the position online originally.
    Got invited for a skills test on the software the job required 4 weeks later followed by a group panel interview that same day.
    Got invited for a second interview with the leadership the following week.
    I was notified one month later that I was successful.

Interview Questions

• Both interviews brought a copy of my CV and asked me in depth questions about my previous experience in other roles.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

1:1 interview with hiring manager. Told I would hear back quickly as they are hiring quite a lot of people. 8 weeks later still nothing and called 4 times telling me I would hear the "following week" so unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Strength and weaknesses
      Something that I am proud off
      My biggest failure   Answer Question

Tech Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied via University/Their Portal.

Once they reviewed your CV, if you met the criteria you were sent a link to do a Psychometric test online. If you passed this you got an interview to an on-site interview, which is an invite to their Assessment centre.

I was invited to their Assessment centre, and was half an hour late due to being stuck on a road where someone had jumped into the river. I also got drenched in puddle water by a car as I walked in, they were very accommodating in allowing me to go home and change to come later that day for an additional interview session.

First part of that assessment centre consisted of about 60 people in an exam room sitting 3 different types of 'tests'.

First: Numerical Reasoning Test. This was a 30 minute mathematics test, nothing too hard. I didn't come accross anything above GCSE Level.

Second:Logical Reasoning Test. This was a 30 minute test where you were given a sequence of 5 shapes and you had to pick what came next from a choice of 5 similar shapes. It was 18 pages long with 3 questions on each page - I don't believe anyone finished it in time.

Third: Written Exercise. This was a 30 minute test to read and write a report based on a case study you were given. It was quite difficult to write a report on a 8 page report in 30 minutes which answered their question.

After this there was a group exercise, we had been divided up into groups of 8 and we had to put in order a list of options given for a task. Each of us were given an option and an explanation for it, we had to work out amongst each other whose option went above the others by explaining it ourselves, as they couldn't read our options report.

Spring Week Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Firstly, online application and questions. Then it is AC. On the day of AC, retake numerical and graphic tests again, and write a report. Later, applicants will be divided into several groups (about 5 per group) to start the group discussion.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

i applied for women in business session in Belfast. After filling the Online firm. I received the onlinw test, I do not think it very difficult cuz only 2 tests. And then i received the assessment center invitation, it is in next monday , i am quite nervous now. good luck to me.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Two interviewers provided competency based questions to be answered. Some questions related to personal experiences and qualities, while others were industry based and relating to relevant topucs such as the impact of Brexit.