PwC Interview Questions in Belfast, Northern Ireland | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

3.2

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

I applied for the position online originally.
    Got invited for a skills test on the software the job required 4 weeks later followed by a group panel interview that same day.
    Got invited for a second interview with the leadership the following week.
    I was notified one month later that I was successful.

Interview Questions

• Both interviews brought a copy of my CV and asked me in depth questions about my previous experience in other roles.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

i applied for women in business session in Belfast. After filling the Online firm. I received the onlinw test, I do not think it very difficult cuz only 2 tests. And then i received the assessment center invitation, it is in next monday , i am quite nervous now. good luck to me.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Apply, Telephone Interview, Final Interview.

It wasn't particularly difficult at all and the phone interview was tougher. Really relaxed and approachable. All the staff were really nice and accommodating.

The telephone interview was more difficult and they are likely to turn questions that you had on your cv against you in a way, but everything's manageable. Just make sure you have your cv, work record and information about the company handy on your laptop.

Understand the role you're applying for and why you're interested in it. Try and refer to your graduate experience within university and outside university.

Interview Questions

Had another offer from a different company which offered a better salary.

Business Intelligence Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

There are several hoops to jump through as part of the interview process, first comes the online assessments in written and numeracy, then comes the online technical interview, then comes the assessment centre session and finally a face to face interview. I would of expected the recruitment process to be more probing and hard for such a senior role

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

- Online Tests
    - Phone Interview
    - Assessment Centre
    -Final interview

The assessment centre was divided into:
    -written tests (same as the online ones)
    -report task (write a report in a strict timeframe on the basis of a consistent load of info)
    -group task (

Corporate Intelligent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

first received a phone interview from the London office the position i applied for was in Belfast .
    had a phone interview 45min general questions :
    tell me about your self
    why this position
    why pwc
    salary expected which was an important answer for passing to the next stage as if u ask for too much you dont proceed to next stage
    second stage was contacted by different team based in Birmingham who organised my Belfast interview five days later.
    Belfast interview with two managers and was a STAR style questions ..
    tell me about a situation
    must be very clear and answer the what who and why

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to work in project with group of different background   1 Answer

Forensic Technology Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Assessment Centre - case study, maths test, group exercise. Called back for an interview. Interview was OK interviewers were nice however I was very nervous. There was a man and a woman interviewing, with a lady taking notes. Was promised feedback but never received any.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have got feedback, tell me about a time you had to be persuasive, tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Application form followed by an assessment centre in Belfast a few weeks later, and a face-to-face interview a week after that. Offered the job a few days later. The assessment centre consisted of a 30-minute report, group task and numerical/numerical reasoning psychometric tests.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you have used networking to your advantage? Tell us about a time you motivated someone? Tell us about a news item that you have an opinion on? Tell us about what a day-to-day job will be like?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Straight forward and not multi stepped like many of the other positions with PWC. One day interview with senior management and or partner, general overview of CV and then some questions surrounding FS experience. Also be sure you are keen to travel with this job, it is a must

Interview Questions

• are you prepared to travel and be mobile resource being deployed to London and or the US   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Started off with an online application form - Was then invited to complete psychometric tests. After passing these, the next stage was an assessment centre, including more psychometric tests. Final stage after this was the partner interview. After this I had a 1-2 day wait to hear whether i had been accepted for the internship programme.