PwC Interview Questions in Birmingham, England | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in Birmingham, England

Updated Apr 18, 2017

Data Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted an online application. Completed Numerical and Diagrammatic reasoning tests. Had telephone interview which lasted 25 minutes. Waiting for assessment center.
    Q: Name a time you asked for feedback
    Q: What changes did you make once received feedback
    Q: Name a time you led a team
    Q: Name a time you were given a task without all the necessary information to complete it. How did you react?

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a technology product or company you are following.
      Q: How is this related to PWC and its services.
      Answer Question

Graduate Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

-Online Application

-Online Tests

-Phone interview

-Assessment Centre
         -Group Discussion: Just be relaxed and not domineering. Make sure you have valid talking points and if you can,be the one who steers the discussion in the right direction
         -Written exercise: Write quickly and non't babble on. Make sure you get your points down and structure it well.
         -Numerical and logical tests: Self-explanatory - work quickly

-Face to face interview
         -Tricky interview, really need to know your stuff about PwC and the industry as a whole. Make sure you brush up on the core values

Client Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Process involved online test and then Assessment Centre. Assessment Centre involved three tests similar to online ones and one group exercise. In the group exercise you receive a large report you have to read and then decide with your group which country is the best to pick from a selection of a few. Involves a small calculation.

Data Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Firstly, I sent off the online application form and a review of all of my academic details, then I was invited to sit online tests, and after passing these, a telephone interview - I am awaiting feedback to proceed to assessment centre, hopefully I will succeed and proceed to the next step of the application process as the interview went relatively well.

Interview Questions

• A time I was given very little guidance, a time I actively sought feedback, why did I want the job, what did I think I would be doing on the job, what research have I done into PwC and the role, asked a lot of questions about recent events in the news   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied for the Audit Summer internship. Found the tests slightly hard, achieving average in most assessment modules. Passed this and scheduled telephone interview, which was competency-based and I thought was quite straightforward if you know the role, about the company and their values.

GraduateAssurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

the process was well structures and was a competency based interview wiht questions based on the values that PWC hold i.e the business acumen, leadership, relationships etc. the interviewer was a good calming presence and made it easy and also probed to get the most information from myself. they always make you feel confident, just make sure you use good examples that meets pwc's values.

Interview Questions

• give a time when you maintained a relationship outside of your everyday circle or university friends.   Answer Question

Client Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial application, Online SHL tests and then competency based interview and test. After my initial application I received the email to complete the tests within a couple of days. My interview date was 5 weeks later.

When I had my interview I had the test first which lasted for 30 mins. The test was based on finding the correct information on a spreadsheet and also working out calculations to find the missing value. It was a multiple choice test and they provide a glossary of terms and calculator. After the test I was interviewed by two managers, the first part was going through my CV and they asked various questions relating to previous roles. The second part was the competency interview and lastly my questions for them.

I had prepared well in advance for my interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that's not on your CV
      Tell me about a time you made a mistake
      Managing multiple deadlines
      Managing a stressful project
      1 Answer

Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

psychometrics tests with numerical and logical reasoning, telephone interview testing knowledge of role and company values-competency based, assessment centre comprising of written, group exercises and another round of psychometric tests and interview with a senior partner which was competency based also. Very friendly interview with relaxed atmosphere and in a very comfortable office chair.

Assurance Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview, very structural. The whole process is based on the "The skills we are looking for" page on their official website. There are 5 dimensions of the skills. You can find the details on their website.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you actively sought feedback.
      Describe a time when you had to use analytical skills to solve a complex problem
      Build a relationship with some one out of your network.
       Why do you keep in touch?
       What do you learn from this?
      Tell me about a time when to have to manage multiple deadlines?
      Describe a time you work without little guidance from your supervisor?
      What recent business news have you read?
       How does it relate to PwC?
      Global Mindset: A time when you actively sought different perspectives?
      Why PwC?
      What do you know about this program?
      What do you know about ACA?
      Answer Question

Women In Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

It took around 1 month the whole procedure following online tests, phone interview then assessment centre.The interview lasted about 50 minutes but was not so intense and there were about 10 questions in all on each values of pwc. So basically 5 questions with follow up.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you actively sought feedback and how did you do things differently afterwards.   Answer Question