PwC Interview Questions in Birmingham, UK | Glassdoor

3.2

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview, it's standardised behaviour based interview, as well defined in their website. In about 40 mins with about dozen of questions. its quite stressed if you don't prepare well. you have to prepare enough examples from your experiences

Interview Questions

• can you describe a time when your have to deal with multiple tasks, and how did you manage them   1 Answer

External Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a long process. First the online assessments, then the Assessment Centre, and finally the partner interview. I made sure to enjoy every stage, and it helped me a lot.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will be useful for this role?   1 Answer

Graduate Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

-Online Application

-Online Tests

-Phone interview

-Assessment Centre
         -Group Discussion: Just be relaxed and not domineering. Make sure you have valid talking points and if you can,be the one who steers the discussion in the right direction
         -Written exercise: Write quickly and non't babble on. Make sure you get your points down and structure it well.
         -Numerical and logical tests: Self-explanatory - work quickly

-Face to face interview
         -Tricky interview, really need to know your stuff about PwC and the industry as a whole. Make sure you brush up on the core values

Interview Questions

• Tell me about PwC   1 Answer
    • What will you be doing day-to-day?   Answer Question
    • What factors in the global economy are affecting the audit market?   1 Answer

Client Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Newcastle, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Assessment Centre- This consisted of a written report on an unseen topic in 30 mins, a group task analysing data, and the final part was a maths and a logical reasoning test

Interview Questions

• N/A - Group exercise, psychometric tests, group work   1 Answer

Client Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Process involved online test and then Assessment Centre. Assessment Centre involved three tests similar to online ones and one group exercise. In the group exercise you receive a large report you have to read and then decide with your group which country is the best to pick from a selection of a few. Involves a small calculation.

Business Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was asked 5 questions in the interview, in which each question was based upon one of PwC's 5 core competencies. They are asked to see whether you possess these competencies and are able to work well with the company. Each interview is held by a Senior Manager or Partner at PwC, and the formality and dynamics of the interview depends largely on the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• When working as part of a group on a project, how have you reacted to a team member who hasn't contributed as much as other members?   1 Answer

Data Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Firstly, I sent off the online application form and a review of all of my academic details, then I was invited to sit online tests, and after passing these, a telephone interview - I am awaiting feedback to proceed to assessment centre, hopefully I will succeed and proceed to the next step of the application process as the interview went relatively well.

Interview Questions

• A time I was given very little guidance, a time I actively sought feedback, why did I want the job, what did I think I would be doing on the job, what research have I done into PwC and the role, asked a lot of questions about recent events in the news   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied for the Audit Summer internship. Found the tests slightly hard, achieving average in most assessment modules. Passed this and scheduled telephone interview, which was competency-based and I thought was quite straightforward if you know the role, about the company and their values.

GraduateAssurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

the process was well structures and was a competency based interview wiht questions based on the values that PWC hold i.e the business acumen, leadership, relationships etc. the interviewer was a good calming presence and made it easy and also probed to get the most information from myself. they always make you feel confident, just make sure you use good examples that meets pwc's values.

Interview Questions

• give a time when you maintained a relationship outside of your everyday circle or university friends.   Answer Question

Client Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial application, Online SHL tests and then competency based interview and test. After my initial application I received the email to complete the tests within a couple of days. My interview date was 5 weeks later.

When I had my interview I had the test first which lasted for 30 mins. The test was based on finding the correct information on a spreadsheet and also working out calculations to find the missing value. It was a multiple choice test and they provide a glossary of terms and calculator. After the test I was interviewed by two managers, the first part was going through my CV and they asked various questions relating to previous roles. The second part was the competency interview and lastly my questions for them.

I had prepared well in advance for my interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that's not on your CV
      Tell me about a time you made a mistake
      Managing multiple deadlines