PwC Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.8

112 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Deployment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interviewers were unprepared and it was evident they conducting the interview only because they had to. They had no intention of hiring me and the lack of interest in my skills and history was clearly evident.

Interview Questions

• have you ever done something wrong and what happened   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

1 phone interview, 3 in person interview in the same day. Most of the time we talked about background. The interviewers were fair and most of the time it was conversational.

Interview Questions

• Asked mostly about background, digging into experiences on my resume .   1 Answer

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

The behavioral questions were not unexpected. It was good experience because the entire hour was conversational. The interviewers were very nice. For the case interview (I delivered a presentation), I saw the amount of questions asked is inversely proportionate to the level of depth and breadth I incorporated in my presentation.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to achieve in PwC?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

Apply to the Position on school's career website. I got the interview from campus recruit, basically schedule the interview time at website and campus recruiter will tell you everything you need to do.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

This was a great interview experience. PwC put on a great superday at their office in the seaport district of Boston. The day started off with an informative PowerPoint about the company. Candidates then played a PwC jeopardy game. After that there were two 30- minute behavioral interviews. Very laid back process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you've had a problem in a group and how did you overcome this?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview lasted for 30 minutes, the recruiter was very polite and informative. Overall, very pleasant experience, all the questions were quite relevant. Mostly behavioral questions. After each answer recruiter added how the skills I talked about were useful for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself   1 Answer

Tax Co-op Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through my University's career services and was called in for an on-campus interview. There was a greeter at the interview who I spoke to for 10-15 minutes. I then had a 45 minute interview with a tax manager and another 45 minute interview with a tax partner. They were definitely playing good cop-bad cop. Overall positive experience. I received a phone call from the tax partner about 3 days later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had failed?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

During the office visit, there was 2 interviews. One with a senior manger and the other is with a partner. Both of them were very friendly. They only asked behavior questions because they knew I was a student.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

Campus interview with one person, then final round at the office with three different managers. Overall was very quick and easy, very few technicals, mostly behavioral. Overall much more relaxed than banking interviews.

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

The process generally consists of a couple rounds, very straightforward behavioral questions, nothing too technical. I applied through a campus recruiter, second round takes place in the office. They don't expect you to know much about the industry aside from what the role entails, so they don't ask anything too technical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced difficulty working in a group.
      Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question