PwC Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Mar 2, 2017

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview within a week or two. The interview was in French and mainly behavioural. Duration was 45 minutes. The interviewer was really friendly, interested and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not on your CV?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Technology Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Extremely organized. The first phone interview with HR and within a week face to face was setup. The panel introduced themselves from educational background and what they are doing right now. with 5 min casual talk (which was really good) jumped on the interview which sounded like a conversation than an interview

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I found the posting on LinkedIn, and when I applied it redirected me to their Career Website. I received a request for a phone interview 3 weeks after, I had the call with a Talent Acquisition Manager.

I enjoyed the discussion with her and answered to all the questions. I can't say that it was easy or hard, but it was fair with direct questions concerning my previous relevant experiences, and how I differ from the people out there in the market.

I received an e-mail a week after telling me that I was not considered for the role without any feedback (even a basic one). I don't really understand why as I believe I have all the skills they need, but it is what it is sometimes.

Interview Questions

• - Describe to me the recruitment process you work with currently?
      - What was the most challenging role you have ever worked on?
      - What makes you a top performer in your current team?
      Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in January 2017.

Interview

I applied to the position online and recruiter got in touch through email to set up interview a week later. Only made it to the first round of phone interview. 45 minutes felt a little bit long and majority of it involved interviewer asking behavioral questions...at the end I was somewhat exhausted and my voice started cracking up. Never heard back from them. So I am assuming I did not make it to the next round.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was a very long process. There were several online assessments that I had to complete, verbal logical and math assesments and then I was asked to do a phone interview

Senior Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screening with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, face to face with hiring manager, offer. Very nice and prompt interviewer + HR. Will always keep you posted on status.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

THis was an application form, 2 phone interviews, an face to face interview and computer testing. This took a long time but I think that depends on who is in charge of recruitment for the job as the process doesn't seem as long for some jobs as for others.

Interview Questions

• Organisation and time management skills, examples of ways I have worked with people of various cultures etc.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

slow take a lot of time to make a decision, but people was very professional. The interview was easy but definitively a lot of behavioral questions... prepare yourself for questions like: give me a case of a teamwork experience... challenge situation... conflict situation... why PwC?... short and long term goals...

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I'm going to interview tomorrow, After that, I would share my experience. Good LUCK to me. I am using glassdoor to prepare my interview. I prepared interview like Why PwC? What do you know about risk assurance?

Management Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email by the recruiter or HR representative and she gave me options for interviewing time. I found out the day of the interview that the recruiter/HR rep forgot to inform me with the change of time/date. I was a bit frustrated because I sat there waiting for 10 minutes and then had to call to ask about my interview, then they realized they made a mistake.

The first round interview was all behavioural over the phone. The interviewer did not seem to know a lot about the recruitment process and rather he was asked to interview. He probed a lot into "Tell me about yourself". He basically took one information I said and probed about it for like 20 minutes.

Since he did not know the process, I emailed the HR rep/recruiter and she never emailed me back. I followed up and no reply. 2 weeks after, I get this automated email saying they decided not to proceed with my application.

I found the whole process upsetting given that I did do a first round interview and they did not have the decency to give me a phone call.

I really liked the structure of the program but having gone through their interview stream, I don't think I would have advised my friends to apply.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Where did you add value in your job.
      Answer Question