PwC Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Oct 19, 2017

222 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Transfer Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First was an online assessment had to test my logic and analytical skills than had an In-person Interview. Also had to do a interview through an app before the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what transfer pricing was. A short case study on transfer pricing. A few questions about myself and why I wanted to work there   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Did an online test, did a video interview, did in person interview and got the job. Lots of emails back and forth during entire process as well. There is lots of behaviours questions to make sure they like you.

Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment , the first part was several online tests about logic and quantitative questions. Second round was video interview, 3 questions, 2 minutes for each. Pretty simple questions, however I panicked. Didn't make to final round.

Management Concsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Did the online assessments and video interview and then heard back about 3 weeks later. Applied in Toronto and did a group case and behavioural interview. The case was all about how you work in a team so you can't prepare. I was told that you don't want to be the loudest person in the room or the most quiet person.

Interview Questions

• What's something happening in business and how does this affect you?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Online assessment - video interview - pre-dinner - in person interview. The pre dinner is just about socializing with the interviewers and they are pretty nice. Just treat the in-person interview as a normal conversation then you will be fine.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online and performed the aptitude tests/online interview shortly thereafter. Was contacted via email for an interview with a partner at the PwC office, received a verbal offer of employment a week later.

Co-Op Interview

Interview

The campus recruiting team will come to school a few times before hiring season. Based on the interactions during those events, they will select candidate for a 2 rounds interview.

Interview Questions

• They ased about time management, and team work examples   Answer Question

Junior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Once you complete the online application. You will receive an email for the interview. There are generally two interviews on the same date, one with senior manager and followed by one with partner. Both of them ask you behavior interview questions and standard questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you need to deal with difficult co worker   Answer Question

Assurance Coop Interview

Interview

I applied through university. And I didn't get any interview invitation. PwC only interviews people who are on referral lists. So, if you want to apply for PwC, try your best to build connection with people inside the firm

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Milton, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

First step was to submit Resume and Transcript, next you do three online assessments (mathematical, analytical pattern one, and personality), then once you take that and pass you get an invitation to do a video interview where you answer 3 questions online recording yourself. and then once you do that, you move forward and have an in-person interview

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose assurance and how does it fit with your career aspirations? (Or whichever area of accounting you chose to apply for)   Answer Question
    • What is one problem you experienced and what steps did you take to solve it?   Answer Question
    • What are you passionate about and how can you bring it to PWC?   Answer Question