PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.9

IFC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I had one in over the phone interview and it was the basic questions, then I had two in person interviews. The in person interviews were a bit more formal. I had to interview with a total of five people.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was a typical phone interview. The second round was an office visit. It consisted three 30 mins interviews and an office tour. Interviews were very easy and conversational. The whole office visit aganda was well organized. Questions they asked are"tell me a time you got a feedback from someone and how you react to that feedback";“why tax?"," tell me a time you take a leadership role";"tell me a time you help other people in school or work."tell me a time you apply the knowledge into real life, and how did you overcome the difficulties?"

Interview Questions

• "tell me a time you got a feedback from someone and how you react to that feedback"   Answer Question

PwC Honors Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short and simple. I researched too much before the interview and didn't realize that this was just for an honors program and that the are not looking to interview you as if you were trying to intern with them. The interviewee was a very high end Assurance executive at PwC and he was very respectful and nice to talk to.

Technology Consulting Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process began with on campus interviews in September. The interview was one-on-one and mostly behavior questions. They did ask about current global events to see how I was aware of my global acumen. I heard back two weeks later about a final interview at their Chicago office. The interview here consisted of another one-on-one interview and a case interview. The case was given 2 days prior to the office interview and on the day of the interview there was 45 minutes to prepare for a a mock presentation and answer questions provided that day. Received a phone call the next day that I had received the offer.

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

Interview

It was good, they are friendly, case interview and behavioral. Both were nice. Office is quite good in Chicago. The partner takes case interview and the director takes the behavioral one. So it is good.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I was pre-selected by the campus recruting process and went through two rounds of interviews. One on campus, one office visit. A lot of behavior questions were asked. So be prepared.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus. There are all behavior questions. I was interviewed by two recruiter. And they asked similar questions. And let me to ask a lot questions. I think they may want the person to have more background about this position which called cybersecurity advisory. However, I did not have a lot background. So at the end, we did not have too many words. I do think the preparation of the behavior questions are pretty important and show the knowledge which is related to the job description!

START Interview

Application

Interview

I applied in late september and was notified about a week later that I had an on campus interview. There was a pre-interview dinner, which was very laid back and was meant for us to get to know our interviewers. The next day was the interview, which went over a couple questions about the pwc professional and just generic behavioral questions. About a week later I was notified I advanced to the office visit. The office visit was very nice and comprised of three thirty minute interviews back to back. Overall, those interviews were very easy and I got a call two business days later notifying me that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to use your network to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Very basic behavioral question interview on campus with an alumnus. Was invited for a superday of 3 interviews, one with a partner and 2 with managers. Thought interviews went well, however my interview with the partner interrupted a phone call with a client. The partner ran to the restroom after the interview as well. Partners have the most say and was surprised when I was not given an offer at first but looking back the partner rushed my interview.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you had to work with another person who was very different from you. How did you overcome these differences?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Interview

Application

Interview

Two first round interviews, both behavioral. The interviews focused on two different aspects of the PwC Professional Framework. Two weeks later, I was offered a second round interview at their Chicago office. My second round interviews included one case interview and a behavioral interview, with a director and partner, respectively.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you worked on that was impacted by social, cultural, environmental, and economic factors.   Answer Question