PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Feb 8, 2017

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview which led to an In-person team interview. Everyone was very personable, knowledgeable, and friendly, from the phone screen to the Director. Location was very easy to get to, and they reimburse you for parking if you use that. The team was diverse and honest about challenges, goals, and workload upfront.

Interview Questions

• Your background is atypical of Instructional Designers we typically hire. How do you think your qualifications will help our team?   1 Answer

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied PWC through online by seeing job posting in glassdoor website .The whole process took more then 2 months.First round was initial screen by 2 persons over the phone in 2 weeks followed by F2F with 3 interviews at there office (Chicago location) with Partner and two Directors.

The overall Interview process was very well till the final F2F round.After that I keep following my HR person to know the result,but never got any concrete answer.They said interview went well but never heard back from HR which looks bit awkward from such a big name.If they don't want to hire you then they should tell clearly.There is no harm to inform the candidate rather then not saying anything to them.

I was lucky I had another offer and joined the different company rather then joining company who don't disclose anything with the candidate/employee.

Interview Questions

• 1)Background about yourself.
      2)Why PWC and Contracting job.
      3)Are you ready to travel every week at client location.
      4)How will you handle tough situation in project if client is not satisfied by your work?
      5)How will you maintain good relationship with client?
      6)How long you are in your particular domain/industry?
      1 Answer

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Evanston, IL).

Interview

Behavior and Case-Study, they ask you to make slides and present your analytical approach to a case. The behavioral interview is your typical question set (How did you solve a problem in a group setting etc.)

Interview Questions

• If you were to use another predictive algorithm, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

TS Valuation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online from college. One week later, they had a presentation and on-campus interview. Before the interview, some alumni will talk with you and you can ask some questions about the job and company. On the some day of interview, someone else got the call from the PWC telling them they passed.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me a little about yourself
      2. your experience of helping others
      3. your experience of receiving help
      4. why you hear a colleague leak clients' information, what to do
      5. your life of college so far
      Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back from one of the recruiters. The interview was over Google hangouts and was intended to be more casual. After the interview, it took about two weeks to hear back. All of the interview questions were behavioral. We did not go over anything on my resume. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do if you overheard a confidential conversation that you were not intended to hear.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

First on campus interview with a tax manager. Fairly straight forward. Just talked about my resume and traveling. Most time was made for me to ask questions. Second interview was two google hang out interviews

Digital Experience Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process began with phone screens with 2 leaders in the PwC digital group. After a 2 positive interviews, the partner suggested coming in to meet some people face to face. For some reason, they continued to schedule more phone screens for 20-30 mins.

After 2 more phone interviews, it was communicated that they were interested in me in different level. This took 4-5 weeks.

They are still trying to figure out digital within the larger PwC world, similar to other big 4 consulting firms that created digital groups. Most of the people there are from outside PwC through acquisition, will be a challenge for rest of PwC to get agency/digital world.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my campus career site. I went to a meet and greet where none of the employers seems interested to be there. Very bad vibe. My interview was with a partner who had been there for 27 years and seemed to write me off the second he saw me. Horrible experience.

Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview with a partner. He is very engaging and helpful. Vibe is very relaxed. 45 minutes and 4-5 questions and time to ask him questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• What efforts do you make to find your current career path?
      Other than class learning, what do you do to enhance your accounting learning?
      If you are in a situation that you overhear and doubt one of your colleagues is leaking confidential information of your client, what would you do?
      Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

People were friendly through the entire process, had a phone screen then on-site interview. Strange behavioral questions about different situations working in teams in both first and final rounds. Final round interview was quite competitive and candidates were high caliber.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to ask for approval before working on a project. How did you go about doing it?   Answer Question