PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.9

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through university career portal, invited for on-campus interview with a partner for 30 minutes, selected to second-round interview through Google Hangouts with senior employee week after, then received verbal offer day following.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up-to-date with recent events happening?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Response to a posting online, contacted by local market recruiter, scheduled for a phone screen with a Director, and 2 Managers. Proceeded to office visit, consisting of interviews with several Partners in the office and HR Manager. Received updates from recruiting manager.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview which led to an In-person team interview. Everyone was very personable, knowledgeable, and friendly, from the phone screen to the Director. Location was very easy to get to, and they reimburse you for parking if you use that. The team was diverse and honest about challenges, goals, and workload upfront.

Interview Questions

• Your background is atypical of Instructional Designers we typically hire. How do you think your qualifications will help our team?   1 Answer

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied PWC through online by seeing job posting in glassdoor website .The whole process took more then 2 months.First round was initial screen by 2 persons over the phone in 2 weeks followed by F2F with 3 interviews at there office (Chicago location) with Partner and two Directors.

The overall Interview process was very well till the final F2F round.After that I keep following my HR person to know the result,but never got any concrete answer.They said interview went well but never heard back from HR which looks bit awkward from such a big name.If they don't want to hire you then they should tell clearly.There is no harm to inform the candidate rather then not saying anything to them.

I was lucky I had another offer and joined the different company rather then joining company who don't disclose anything with the candidate/employee.

Interview Questions

• 1)Background about yourself.
      2)Why PWC and Contracting job.
      3)Are you ready to travel every week at client location.
      4)How will you handle tough situation in project if client is not satisfied by your work?
      5)How will you maintain good relationship with client?
      6)How long you are in your particular domain/industry?
      1 Answer

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I interviewed with a partner I had already met a couple of times so it was very conversational. The second round interviews were through Google hangouts and we had technical difficulties but both people who interviewed me that day were very nice and it didn't even feel like an interview. They pretty much just want to see the kind of person you are and if you're someone they'd like to work with in the future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      How do you keep up with current events?
      Why PwC?
      What do you know about PwC?
      Answer Question

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Evanston, IL).

Interview

Behavior and Case-Study, they ask you to make slides and present your analytical approach to a case. The behavioral interview is your typical question set (How did you solve a problem in a group setting etc.)

Interview Questions

• If you were to use another predictive algorithm, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied to the Technology consulting practice as an intern. There were 2 on campus interviews, one which was a case interview (information provided beforehand) and the other which was behavior. Followed up by 2 on site interview, both of which were behavioral. Interviewers were all nice people and great to talk with. As long as you prepare and are good at behavioral interviews, you should be fine.

Advisory Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied from school. did first round at school, one case (kind technical) , and one behavior on Friday. Got invited to the second round the following Monday. two round behavior interview on site with one director and one senior manager Friday. More like conversational and fit. Got called with an offer on Sunday. Very well pay, 50% above average.

TS Valuation Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online from college. One week later, they had a presentation and on-campus interview. Before the interview, some alumni will talk with you and you can ask some questions about the job and company. On the some day of interview, someone else got the call from the PWC telling them they passed.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me a little about yourself
      2. your experience of helping others
      3. your experience of receiving help
      4. why you hear a colleague leak clients' information, what to do
      5. your life of college so far
      Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back from one of the recruiters. The interview was over Google hangouts and was intended to be more casual. After the interview, it took about two weeks to hear back. All of the interview questions were behavioral. We did not go over anything on my resume. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do if you overheard a confidential conversation that you were not intended to hear.   Answer Question