PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.9

203 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my campus career site. I went to a meet and greet where none of the employers seems interested to be there. Very bad vibe. My interview was with a partner who had been there for 27 years and seemed to write me off the second he saw me. Horrible experience.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The whole process took a week. First interview was on campus. Two days after the first interview, I got a call to schedule the second interview. The second interview was an virtual interview through google hangouts, I got an offer one day after my second interview. The first on campus interview was very easy, conversation with a partner, some behavioral questions. The second interview was with a manager, it was much harder with several difficult interview questions including new lease and revenue recognition accounting standards and my thoughts on that, and some questions about my previous internship experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest obstacle in life?   Answer Question
    • Describe one time you have to establish connection with clients, colleagues, or team members.   Answer Question
    • Describe one time you practice professional skepticism either at your internship or at school for school project   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

2 On-campus interviews. One was behavioral, other was a case. Case was provide 2 days before and we then had 45 minutes in the interview to draw out a slide presentation. Then for 20 minutes we presented our solution to a partner.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment and had a 30 min phone interview with an employee. After the phone interview, I was invited to the super day in Chicago office. A few days before the super day (about 48 hours) I was emailed material for a case study. You could get familiarized with the case but wouldn't receive questions until the super day. The super day started with about an hour to prep a presentation to answer the questions that they give you. Then, current employees walk you around from interviewer to interviewer. I had 3 one-on-one interviews, and presented my case presentation to the last interviewer (other candidates presented to the first interview, some to the second). Mostly behavioral, situational questions aside from the case. I got a call a few days later with a rejection.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to work in a difficult group setting? How did you manage to succeed or work with each other?   1 Answer
    • What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through university career portal, invited for on-campus interview with a partner for 30 minutes, selected to second-round interview through Google Hangouts with senior employee week after, then received verbal offer day following.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up-to-date with recent events happening?   1 Answer

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process included two parts:

1: Two behavioral interviews on campus
    2: Case Interview and behavioral interviews on site (Chicago)

The first part included back to back interviews with current managers. The second part included a case study with a partner and another behavioral interview with a partner.

I heard back the same day as the second round interview in Chicago.

They paid for everything for the interview in Chicago

Advisory Summer Interview

Application

Interview

Applied from school. did first round at school, one case (kind technical) , and one behavior on Friday. Got invited to the second round the following Monday. two round behavior interview on site with one director and one senior manager Friday. More like conversational and fit. Got called with an offer on Sunday. Very well pay, 50% above average.

Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

It was defintely one of the most structured interview process. There were instructions and help in every step of the recruitment. The first round was general back-to-back behavioral interviews, but depending on your interviewer, there could be a case involved. The second round was a back-to-back on site interview that consists of one case and one behavioural interivew.

Technology Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I did a total of four interviews. Two interviews took place on campus; one interview was behavioral and the other was technical. I also completed to on site interviews at the employer location. One interview was behavioral and the other was based on a case received 24 hours in advance.

Interview Questions

• Describe your personality.
      Please tell me about a time where you faced adversity?   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

First you would have a phone screen with some basic compliance questions and a few technical along with explaining your background and experience. You would also have to be prepared for questions like, why are you leaving your current job, what motivated you to apply for this role, etc.

Then you couple of phone interviews, which would be technical in nature

Followed by interview day, where you would have multiple rounds depending on the position you are being considered for. Expect white boarding and show off your presentation skills.