PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 30, 2017

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my campus career site. I went to a meet and greet where none of the employers seems interested to be there. Very bad vibe. My interview was with a partner who had been there for 27 years and seemed to write me off the second he saw me. Horrible experience.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment and had a 30 min phone interview with an employee. After the phone interview, I was invited to the super day in Chicago office. A few days before the super day (about 48 hours) I was emailed material for a case study. You could get familiarized with the case but wouldn't receive questions until the super day. The super day started with about an hour to prep a presentation to answer the questions that they give you. Then, current employees walk you around from interviewer to interviewer. I had 3 one-on-one interviews, and presented my case presentation to the last interviewer (other candidates presented to the first interview, some to the second). Mostly behavioral, situational questions aside from the case. I got a call a few days later with a rejection.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to work in a difficult group setting? How did you manage to succeed or work with each other?   1 Answer
    • What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through university career portal, invited for on-campus interview with a partner for 30 minutes, selected to second-round interview through Google Hangouts with senior employee week after, then received verbal offer day following.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up-to-date with recent events happening?   1 Answer

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process included two parts:

1: Two behavioral interviews on campus
    2: Case Interview and behavioral interviews on site (Chicago)

The first part included back to back interviews with current managers. The second part included a case study with a partner and another behavioral interview with a partner.

I heard back the same day as the second round interview in Chicago.

They paid for everything for the interview in Chicago

Advisory Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied from school. did first round at school, one case (kind technical) , and one behavior on Friday. Got invited to the second round the following Monday. two round behavior interview on site with one director and one senior manager Friday. More like conversational and fit. Got called with an offer on Sunday. Very well pay, 50% above average.

Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

It was defintely one of the most structured interview process. There were instructions and help in every step of the recruitment. The first round was general back-to-back behavioral interviews, but depending on your interviewer, there could be a case involved. The second round was a back-to-back on site interview that consists of one case and one behavioural interivew.

Technology Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I did a total of four interviews. Two interviews took place on campus; one interview was behavioral and the other was technical. I also completed to on site interviews at the employer location. One interview was behavioral and the other was based on a case received 24 hours in advance.

Interview Questions

• Describe your personality.
      Please tell me about a time where you faced adversity?
      Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

First you would have a phone screen with some basic compliance questions and a few technical along with explaining your background and experience. You would also have to be prepared for questions like, why are you leaving your current job, what motivated you to apply for this role, etc.

Then you couple of phone interviews, which would be technical in nature

Followed by interview day, where you would have multiple rounds depending on the position you are being considered for. Expect white boarding and show off your presentation skills.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Meet with four people for 45 minutes
    Interview you about the values of PwC and ask you to apply them to your life
    Ask how you keep up with finance and internal audit news

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had on campus interview then I was invited to for their in office interview a week and a half later. After the office interview, I received the call very next day. Very easy process and their office visit was very enjoyable. I met some of the nicest and down to earth people there. I would recommend knowing the firm and the role inside out as it will help you articulate your answers.