PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.9

190 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Evanston, IL).

Interview

Behavior and Case-Study, they ask you to make slides and present your analytical approach to a case. The behavioral interview is your typical question set (How did you solve a problem in a group setting etc.)

Interview Questions

• If you were to use another predictive algorithm, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Advisory Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied from school. did first round at school, one case (kind technical) , and one behavior on Friday. Got invited to the second round the following Monday. two round behavior interview on site with one director and one senior manager Friday. More like conversational and fit. Got called with an offer on Sunday. Very well pay, 50% above average.

TS Valuation Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online from college. One week later, they had a presentation and on-campus interview. Before the interview, some alumni will talk with you and you can ask some questions about the job and company. On the some day of interview, someone else got the call from the PWC telling them they passed.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me a little about yourself
      2. your experience of helping others
      3. your experience of receiving help
      4. why you hear a colleague leak clients' information, what to do
      5. your life of college so far   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back from one of the recruiters. The interview was over Google hangouts and was intended to be more casual. After the interview, it took about two weeks to hear back. All of the interview questions were behavioral. We did not go over anything on my resume. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do if you overheard a confidential conversation that you were not intended to hear.   1 Answer

IFS Start Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very laid back. Preliminary interview as well as office visit interview was behavioral focused. The interviewers were very personable and wanted to see whether I was a good fit. Mostly fit based questions.

Interview Questions

• What on your resume are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

First on campus interview with a tax manager. Fairly straight forward. Just talked about my resume and traveling. Most time was made for me to ask questions. Second interview was two google hang out interviews

Advisory Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Very professional and typical. Initial setting was phone interviews, then in person one on one. They were collaborative and desiring of someone who was experienced in a particular practice area.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (DeKalb, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

One on-campus interview and a second interview via Google Hangouts. Interview was with a tax manager for the first round. The second round consisted of a web call with a partner and a manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; Tell me about a time you took the lead in a project   Answer Question

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I had an interview with PwC for an advisory role. There were 3 phone rounds. The superday was 4 back to back interviews. The interviews were very professionally done. All the interviews were pretty standard although preparation is a key element to answering most of the questions. They called the next day after Superday saying that an offer would be extended soon. I received an offer but finally ended up going with another Big 4 due a better offer. I guess you should let them know your expectation earlier in the process rather than waiting after superday as this became an issue for me. I enjoyed interviewing with them nevertheless!

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual. More like a conversation then anything else. They just wanted to see what type of person you are. Accounting can get dull, so having a personality helps.