PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.9

200 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back from one of the recruiters. The interview was over Google hangouts and was intended to be more casual. After the interview, it took about two weeks to hear back. All of the interview questions were behavioral. We did not go over anything on my resume. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do if you overheard a confidential conversation that you were not intended to hear.   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

2 On-campus interviews. One was behavioral, other was a case. Case was provide 2 days before and we then had 45 minutes in the interview to draw out a slide presentation. Then for 20 minutes we presented our solution to a partner.

IFS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I had one campus interview and a virtual final round interview with 2 employees. One was an experienced associate and the other was a manager. The interview was pretty easy. It was all behavioral questions asking how I worked in a teamwork setting.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

- Meet recruiter in Meet the firm and went to a couple of PWC career events
    - applied intern online and got an interview. The interview was pretty easy. The tax director interviewed me. It took about 30 minutes and all the questions are behavioral

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a hard situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

First on campus interview with a tax manager. Fairly straight forward. Just talked about my resume and traveling. Most time was made for me to ask questions. Second interview was two google hang out interviews

Advisory Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Very professional and typical. Initial setting was phone interviews, then in person one on one. They were collaborative and desiring of someone who was experienced in a particular practice area.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (DeKalb, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

One on-campus interview and a second interview via Google Hangouts. Interview was with a tax manager for the first round. The second round consisted of a web call with a partner and a manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; Tell me about a time you took the lead in a project   Answer Question

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I had an interview with PwC for an advisory role. There were 3 phone rounds. The superday was 4 back to back interviews. The interviews were very professionally done. All the interviews were pretty standard although preparation is a key element to answering most of the questions. They called the next day after Superday saying that an offer would be extended soon. I received an offer but finally ended up going with another Big 4 due a better offer. I guess you should let them know your expectation earlier in the process rather than waiting after superday as this became an issue for me. I enjoyed interviewing with them nevertheless!

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual. More like a conversation then anything else. They just wanted to see what type of person you are. Accounting can get dull, so having a personality helps.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had on campus interview then I was invited to for their in office interview a week and a half later. After the office interview, I received the call very next day. Very easy process and their office visit was very enjoyable. I met some of the nicest and down to earth people there. I would recommend knowing the firm and the role inside out as it will help you articulate your answers.