PwC Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.9

190 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I summited my resume through online system and got on campus interview. It is a 30 min interview with one partner from PwC. During the interview, we both introduced ourselves first, and then I was asked several behavioral questions. When there were 10 mins left, I ask questions to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions about leadership, management and ethic   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

There were two behavioral interviews over the phone. One was about 30 minutes and the second was 45 minutes and more in depth. The final round involved a case and another 30 minute behavioral interview. The case was not too difficult and the behavioral interviews were pretty straight forward. They involved a few job fit questions too.

Management Consulting Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through college and got invited for two back to back behavioral interviews. Questions about your resume, leadership, and why you want to work there. Pretty standard interview and they were pretty nice.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Interview

First round interview was a phone interview asking about resume. Then got invited to go to the office interview which was three interviews with employees. One was a partner, also a senior manager, and someone in HR. They asked questions about their values along with behavioral questions. Overall the interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about so and so (On resume) and how it helped you.   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied off of campus recruiting site, was called for an incampus interview soon after. Very relaxed interview and helpful interviewer. Soon after, I was invuted for the national selection round at Chicago. 3 interviews, got a bit tiring towards to the end.I slacked off in last interview, but it was a splendid experience. We were treated like consultants.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and stress questions   1 Answer

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview with recruiter. Second round with manager on phone (behavioral). Third round flown out for super day which was just one behavioral and one case. They sent the case 48 hours before the interview so you have time to study. Process was slightly unorganized and I was not impressed with my behavioral interviewer. He grilled me on my knowledge of the pharma industry (applied as generalist) and what my favorite podcasts were (he went to a rival LAC which i think might have been why).

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

MBA on campus recruiting - 2 first round interviews that were just behavioral. Then 2nd round was in Chicago for CIPS - Customers. Interviewed with head of CIPS customer, a director and a manager. The case was emailed out 23 hours ahead of interview, could research on internet and more or less guess the slides you would need to make. You only had to answer 1 or more of the questions they gave you on the day (choose the most important factors and at least some quant analysis if possible).

Interview Questions

• What is one reason PwC would regret hiring you. How would you manage hostile client?   Answer Question

IFC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I had one in over the phone interview and it was the basic questions, then I had two in person interviews. The in person interviews were a bit more formal. I had to interview with a total of five people.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was a typical phone interview. The second round was an office visit. It consisted three 30 mins interviews and an office tour. Interviews were very easy and conversational. The whole office visit aganda was well organized. Questions they asked are"tell me a time you got a feedback from someone and how you react to that feedback";“why tax?"," tell me a time you take a leadership role";"tell me a time you help other people in school or work."tell me a time you apply the knowledge into real life, and how did you overcome the difficulties?"

Interview Questions

• "tell me a time you got a feedback from someone and how you react to that feedback"   Answer Question

PwC Honors Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short and simple. I researched too much before the interview and didn't realize that this was just for an honors program and that the are not looking to interview you as if you were trying to intern with them. The interviewee was a very high end Assurance executive at PwC and he was very respectful and nice to talk to.