PwC Interview Questions in China | Glassdoor

2.8

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at PwC Shanghai office this March. It had a group case interview first. The case was nothing like a consulting case, it is pretty simple and straightforward. Then it had a personal presentation on a topic you pick from the lottery. Basically you can just say anything you feel. Finally, I had a individual interview from a partner.

Interview Questions

• A case on whether to acquire which one or ones from several companies.
      The presentation I had is about Volkswagen's emissions scandal   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview processes take couple days before close. there is an English Screen at the very beginning, then there are 3 rounds interview from Manager, Director and GM. HR people will contact you after couples days evaluation ends if you were be selected.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle your peer- coworker when you are not very satisfy on what they are currently doing?   1 Answer

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online, passed the online test and got invited to the Assessment Centre in Beijing. In the morning, there is a group case interview and a test which is similar to the online test. Then in the afternoon, there is an individual panel interview, which is cased based and followed with a few competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC, Why Consulting, Why you did not do the presentation for the group?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in December 2015.

Interview

The par is very easygoing and they encouraged us to generate new ideas to answer their question. The interview process is smoothy and enjoyable. And I've learned a lot from the interview because we talked a lot with the managers and associates.

Interview Questions

• What's the biggest challenge in your life   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in October 2015.

Interview

apply online(just finished the process is enough)-online test(logic, numerical and verbal test)-interview(I believe it's a HR's usual way for interviewing and you can easily prepared for it)-par interview(chatting and you need to know about your truly promotion)-offer

Interview Questions

• why you want to join this position with a totally irrelevant major?   Answer Question

Negotiation

maybe about the job location for assurance need a lot of time available for traveling

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in January 2015.

Interview

it took around 4 weeks, and it was like very unproductive, telephone interview first of all.
    Then online test, like a psychometric test, basic verbal, numerical reasoning such kind of questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me your former project that you could have done better.   1 Answer

Advisory Interview

Application

I interviewed at PwC in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for advisory position at PwC (China) Beijing Office. After the written test, I was invited to a one-day recruiting event called Super Day. In the morning there was ice-breaking discussion, group discussion (in English) and a email writing; in the afternoon each one of us had an 8 minute presentation (including 3m Q&A) and a follow-up one-to-one 10 minutes interview.

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

Online test, telephone interview, A C and then final interview with the partner. Telephone interview all around key competencies. I remember there were five key competencies and the interviewee will take notes throughout the process.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in November 2014.

Interview

first, written test is quite easy and standard, just keep careful and meanwhile do it fast; second, assessment center is kind of group interview focusing on a case study. there is no standard answers, but reasonable thinking, analytical ability and teamwork are important; then one on one manager interview comes soon after assessment center; finally partner interview after a few days, more like a chat with partner, who will decide give you an offer or not according to your performance. Being honest and open to share with partner to make him or her know you more.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in November 2014.

Interview

cv screening, online test, super day interview which included group discussion, individual presentation, and interview with partner. the super day interview took place within one day. the topic of super day was not very challenging.