PwC Consultant Interview Questions in Illinois | Glassdoor

PwC Consultant Interview Questions in Illinois

3.5

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I actually went through their interview process twice and I found the process to be very well organized both times. The process included your standard behavioral interviews and then a case study interview. I found everyone there to be very friendly and welcoming towards any questions I had throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had an team project experience where I could not agree on a process with a team member and how did I get through this.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

One round of on campus interview. Basically just the partner talking about the firm.
    A week later got invited on site. The interview started with a panel discussion, which is just a presentation of the company and the position. It was followed by 3 one-on-one interviews with partners or directors. The interviews are essentially behavioral, aka asking you about your experience.
    Got phone call about the result three days later.

Interview Questions

• There was a case interview even though the invitation said explicitly that the interviews will be behavioral.   3 Answers