PwC Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

apply this position through university website and its own official website. briefly ask behavior question, 30 minutes long, wear business suit
average level interview as normal behavior interview in other company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through multiple rounds of phone and in person interviews (wasn't compensated for travel costs), asked the same questions by multiple people, was told things looked good for a job offer, then had one final interview after which they did not respond or attempt to contact me for 6 weeks, finally rejecting me. Very unprofessional experience and did not leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of things one might have to consider when consulting for public contracts. Why PwC?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

- I applied online and received a reply back in about a week.
    - The interview was for a technical position, however, there weren't any technical questions.
    - The interview was more skewer toward behavioral and fit questions.
    - While the question were very broad and general, the interview process itself was very streamlined, as the whole recruiting process for the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you were on a project and you knew the team will miss the deadline, and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. I was told about this opportunity through an employee referral. Their system is 2 phone interviews followed by an in person interview with a case study. I had both of the phone interviews, which i felt went pretty well but in the end wasn't offered a position.

Interview Questions

• An example of a time you dealt with diversity in a team setting?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through university and got an on-campus interview. The interview was quite casual and very nice conversation with a consultant in healthcare. however, I forgot to submit my application through PWC website, and didn't get any notice of decisions about the first round because they dont have my info in their database. I contacted the HR and she replied I lost this opportunity. I thought I did very well in the first round :( DONT FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE!!!

Interview Questions

• How do you provide feedback to someone   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

1 hour with 2 interviewers back to back. Same things from both interviewers so the second one was basically chatting about life. They are both nice, but two interviewers are just not necessary at all. Didn't figure out what the second jnterviewer want, so failed at this one

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

Really easy. The first interview was a "panel style" with 3 staff members asking basically the same set of questions. Each interview was 20-30 minutes.The second round of interviews was a group lunch in. Everyone took turns answering the questions.

Interview Questions

• Give in example of a time you worked in a group?
      How would you have approved on that project?
      Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Recruited on-campus for first round interviews. Got invited back to travel to a central office for Super Day, which consisted of an interview with 1 case study and 2 behavioral interviews. Overall smooth process.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen interview followed by 3 on site interviews. Of the three on site interviews, one was case interview and the other two were behavioral interviews all by directors or partners.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting and attended pre-interview night. The environment is friendly in general and could meet your interviewer for the next day. Met an unexpected small case in my interview, basically some market/revenue analysis with several graphs and numbers, not that difficult compared to MBA cases.

Interview Questions

• met a case study in the first round interview, big Surprise!   Answer Question