PwC Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

3.1

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

apply this position through university website and its own official website. briefly ask behavior question, 30 minutes long, wear business suit
average level interview as normal behavior interview in other company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through multiple rounds of phone and in person interviews (wasn't compensated for travel costs), asked the same questions by multiple people, was told things looked good for a job offer, then had one final interview after which they did not respond or attempt to contact me for 6 weeks, finally rejecting me. Very unprofessional experience and did not leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of things one might have to consider when consulting for public contracts. Why PwC?   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. I was told about this opportunity through an employee referral. Their system is 2 phone interviews followed by an in person interview with a case study. I had both of the phone interviews, which i felt went pretty well but in the end wasn't offered a position.

Interview Questions

• An example of a time you dealt with diversity in a team setting?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through university and got an on-campus interview. The interview was quite casual and very nice conversation with a consultant in healthcare. however, I forgot to submit my application through PWC website, and didn't get any notice of decisions about the first round because they dont have my info in their database. I contacted the HR and she replied I lost this opportunity. I thought I did very well in the first round :( DONT FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE!!!

Interview Questions

• How do you provide feedback to someone   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

1 hour with 2 interviewers back to back. Same things from both interviewers so the second one was basically chatting about life. They are both nice, but two interviewers are just not necessary at all. Didn't figure out what the second jnterviewer want, so failed at this one

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting and attended pre-interview night. The environment is friendly in general and could meet your interviewer for the next day. Met an unexpected small case in my interview, basically some market/revenue analysis with several graphs and numbers, not that difficult compared to MBA cases.

Interview Questions

• met a case study in the first round interview, big Surprise!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

The process consisted of 2 Interviews, back to back, with largely behavioral questions. Each interview was about 45 minutes in length, one with a Partner in the firm and the other a Senior Manager. In both cases the interviews began in the typical fashion of 'tell us a little about yourself?' and moved into "Why do you want to be a consultant" and "Why PWC?", all the while remaining largely conversational and more like a dialogue than an interview

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview was. Talked to manager for 30 minutes in mostly a conversation

Consultant Interview

Interview

campus ph secreen, flwon for company inetrview, met 5 people, 1 hr each, Veyr professional. No drilling or grilling. Very firendly people, very courteous, Nice impression. Very hard working group fo people.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied online - application reviewed - contacted for initial round

Interview Questions

• What has been your most testing moment in your career?   Answer Question