PwC Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Submitted cv and cover letter- was allowed through to next stage despite humanities degree. Then asked to take CEB tests, above adv math and adv logic resulted in me being eliminated. Have read they get rid of a large proportion of candidates using CEB tests, so be prepared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

3 interview
    First one supposed to be informal but it is very formal
    Second is a case interview with an hour to answer to a complex problem. It is a real case study! My only advice be prepared it is not an easy one
    Third, Phone interview for select or between two last candidate

Interview Questions

• According to you what are the role and responsibilities of a consultant   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Following are the levels of interview conducted:
    1: Telephonic interview to check communication skills by HR personnel on Resume submitted.
    2: HR Briefing about the PwC and job profile at Pwc office by HR manager.
    3: Technical interview by Manager to check your skills based on the department you've applied.
    You have to get your basics right and have to qualify in technical interview to proceed to next rounds.
    4: Two Case Studies needs to be solved out of given five within 30 mins, which will be evaluated by director.
    5: Personal interview by Director to check your strengths, weakness, goals, etc.
    6: Partner interview: This round is just to acquaint with the partner and to welcome you to PwC.

Interview Questions

• Questions Mostly out of CV/Resume submitted and experience.   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very friendly person, asked me competency based questions based on past experience. Asked me to be specific and would often cut me off mid question. Was very clear that they were trying to extract a certain type of response from me and would ask questions accordingly

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Kolkata (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First there was a telephonic round where I was asked personal information by the HR. Then I was asked to come to there office for the technical interview. I was asked .NET questions ranging from easy to difficult in terms of difficulty level. I had to write lots of code in white paper.

Interview Questions

• What is IEqualityComparer, why should we use LINQ etc.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Zürich (Switzerland)) in February 2016.

Interview

After sending my documents I was invited to a phone screening and soon after that to an interview day in their office. The interview day included three case studies with three different people, one discussion with HR, as well as some tests on computer. The computer test included both behavioral and other numerical etc. tasks.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Started off with an online application form - Was then invited to complete psychometric tests. After passing these, the next stage was an assessment centre, including more psychometric tests. Final stage after this was the partner interview. After this I had a 1-2 day wait to hear whether i had been accepted for the internship programme.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in December 2014.

Interview

- Kurze Vorstellung von PwC im Allgemeinen (Bereiche/Themengebiete/Mandanten, Mitarbeiteranzahl, Standorte)
    - dann der Bereich PwC Adivsory
    - anschließend wurden Fragen zu meinen Bewerbungsunterlagen gestellt bzw. man ließ mich diesen vorstellen
    - im Gespräch wurde dann auch zwischenzeitlich auf Englisch gewechselt

Interview Questions

• Warum möchten Sie in der Unternehmensberatung arbeiten?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first there was aptitude round with general aptitude questions along with quantitative and verbal. it is very tough round..questions are tough and time is less..then the interview part in two steps..first technical and then HR round

Interview Questions

• what is data analysis?
      how do select any employees id by name?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through multiple rounds of phone and in person interviews (wasn't compensated for travel costs), asked the same questions by multiple people, was told things looked good for a job offer, then had one final interview after which they did not respond or attempt to contact me for 6 weeks, finally rejecting me. Very unprofessional experience and did not leave a good impression.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of things one might have to consider when consulting for public contracts. Why PwC?   Answer Question