PwC Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017
232 Interview Reviews

Experience

Experience
65%
21%
12%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
41%
29%
14%
5
4
3
0

Difficulty

3.0
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy

232 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Filter

 

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Three stage interview. First was a phone interview with the head of HR. This was more a conversation than an interview. Conversation lasted 45 minutes. The interviewer didn't rush me and was very engaging. Second interview was in person with two managers who asked some technical questions about my past experience but nothing too crazy. They were very kind and sociable. Final interview was with a partner who asked some really sharp questions. He was friendly but he seemed to know exactly the right questions to ask to make sure you were a right fit. Not the type of person you are vague with.

Interview Questions

  • Why PwC? What type of opportunities are you looking for and where do you see yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

  1.  

    Consulting Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

    Interview

    The overall process consisted of firstly completely an online application form followed by being invited to complete a set of psychometric tests (Numerical and Abstract Reasoning). Both of the tests were simple.


  2.  

    Consultant Interview

    Anonymous Employee
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. I interviewed at PwC in November 2017.

    Interview

    1 hr Skype video interview with the hiring manager. Questions about the resume and relevant job experience based on the requirements from Job description. He has introduced the role and the team and we have also discussed upcoming questions about the position itself. The next interview stages are phone/skype based interviews as well.

    Interview Questions

  3.  

    Consultant Interview

    Anonymous Employee
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

    Interview

    Bewerbung, Rückmeldung nach ca. 10 Tagen. Kurzes telefonisches Vorfühlen (10 min. Gespräch). Einladung zu Vorstellungsgespräch. Beteiligte: 2 zukünftige Vorgesetzte, 1 HR-Mitarbeiterin. Lockeres und offenes Gespräch über bisherige Berufserfahrung, Erwartungshaltung und die eigene Vorstellung über den Berufsalltag.

    Wenig fachliches Abfragen, ein „Gefühlsgespräch“, HR-Abteilung lässt sich zu 100% auf den Halo-Effekt ein. Scheint trotzdem nicht so schlecht zu fahren.

    Interview Questions

    • Wie stellen Sie sich Ihren zukünftigen Berufsalltag vor?   Answer Question

  4.  

    Consultant Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2017.

    Interview

    De sollicitatie procedure bestond uit drie gesprekken vlot achter elkaar. Bij elk gesprek waren twee medewerkers aanwezig. Tijdens het eerste gesprek waren de medewerkers vooral aan het woord en vertelde zij over hun werkzaamheden bij PwC. Ook werd naar mijn motivatie gevraagd. Vervolgens werd ik uitgenodigd om een capaciteiten test en persoonlijkheids test te maken. Na het behalen van de tests werd ik uitgenodigd voor het tweede en derde gesprek. De laatste twee gesprekken vonden plaats op dezelfde dag. Het tweede gesprek (het breedte interview) was met medewerkers van de afdeling waar ik naar gesolliciteerd had. Verteld werd wat de baan precies inhoudt. In het derde gesprek (diepte interview) werd flink doorgevraagd naar mijn motivatie en naar mijn kennis ten aanzien van de functie waarnaar ik gesolliciteerd had.

    Interview Questions


  5.  

    Consultant Interview

    Anonymous Employee
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC in September 2016.

    Interview

    eerste ronde: Motivatiebrief en cv, tweede ronde: online assessments, derde ronde: recruiter interview, vierde ronde: partner interview, vijfde ronde: case. vooral partner gesprek is lastig en moet je goed voorbereiden. bij assurance hebben ze altijd veel mensen nodig, dus wellicht dat je daar sneller wordt toegelaten.

    Interview Questions


  6.  

    Consultant Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Brisbane (Australia)) in April 2017.

    Interview

    Smooth and thorough.
    Feedback from previous employer , feedback from interview and practical in terms of garnering their attention.
    Open to diversity in terms of hiring.
    Targeted towards the PwC values.
    Market leader in its approach
    Open to diverse skill sets

    Interview Questions


  7.  

    Consultant Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Bengaluru (India)).

    Interview

    I have got call from HR of Pwc and taken Telephonic Round for 1 hour and after 3 Days Same HRfrom from Pwc called and Sechulde for In-person Interview in the same day they have taken Technical and Manager Round and the questions mostly on subject and Manager Round was about my Previous Employment and the Interview was Good and have answered about all the Questions they asked and finally Interviewer said there HR will update to me.And its about 3 weeks still no update from HR and also send mail to the HR about my interview feedback still no response.

    Interview Questions

  8.  

    Consultant Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Kolkata (India)) in September 2017.

    Interview

    It comprises of 3 rounds. Round1: Technical Round(in which various technical questions from my engineering discipline were asked ), Round 2: Behavioral (in this round, they tested my response to any question, how i reacted), Round 3: HR

    Interview Questions

    • Tell me something about yourself which is not mentioned in your CV?   1 Answer

  9.  

    Consultant Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Hanoi (Vietnam)).

    Interview

    The candidate need to pass through many rounds including CV check, Online test, Essay, Group interview, personal interview. It is necessary for examine candidate's ability to work in a high pressure condition.

    Interview Questions


Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.