PwC Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

210 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The first round was all behavoral and the second round was a case that they sent out 2 days ahead of time. It was overall an easy interview process, but it was a bit of a pain to travel to the office across the country for a final round interview. I wouldn't sweat the preparation for this interview too much, it wans't too difficult - just make your interviewers like you!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I actually went through their interview process twice and I found the process to be very well organized both times. The process included your standard behavioral interviews and then a case study interview. I found everyone there to be very friendly and welcoming towards any questions I had throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had an team project experience where I could not agree on a process with a team member and how did I get through this.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

The process consisted of 2 Interviews, back to back, with largely behavioral questions. Each interview was about 45 minutes in length, one with a Partner in the firm and the other a Senior Manager. In both cases the interviews began in the typical fashion of 'tell us a little about yourself?' and moved into "Why do you want to be a consultant" and "Why PWC?", all the while remaining largely conversational and more like a dialogue than an interview

Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview was. Talked to manager for 30 minutes in mostly a conversation

Consultant Interview

Interview

campus ph secreen, flwon for company inetrview, met 5 people, 1 hr each, Veyr professional. No drilling or grilling. Very firendly people, very courteous, Nice impression. Very hard working group fo people.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied online - application reviewed - contacted for initial round

Consultant Interview

Interview

I was first contacted by HR and had an initial phone screen. It went well. Next, I spoke with a director. That interview also went well. Lots of good, core competency, behavior based questions along with several technical questions. Then came the third interview. The person doing the interview called an hour and a half past the scheduled time. No contact letting me know he'd be late. That interview lasted 5-10 minutes. He asked me to hold on multiple times, and was very distracted through the entire call. I didn't hear anything further for about a month, then I got a system generated email thanking me for my time. I will never pursue another job with pwc after being handled and treated this way.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

As an experienced hire, they asked more about me personally versus technical questions. Was very relaxed which is not usually the norm. The type of questions were very standard regarding how you would handle X situation in the past, how did you over come it, etc. Depending on the person interviewing you they may be looking for more information about technical aspects of your past but usually they are looking to see if they could, "Be stuck in conference room with you for 24 hours and still want to work with you". And yes that will happen to you at PwC.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

One round of on campus interview. Basically just the partner talking about the firm.
    A week later got invited on site. The interview started with a panel discussion, which is just a presentation of the company and the position. It was followed by 3 one-on-one interviews with partners or directors. The interviews are essentially behavioral, aka asking you about your experience.
    Got phone call about the result three days later.

Interview Questions

• There was a case interview even though the invitation said explicitly that the interviews will be behavioral.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR person and hiring manager. They mostly asked about "fit" questions and "walk through" your resume.