PwC Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

222 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was quite basic. it consisted with an informal meet and greet with a "buddy" for the day and then it was a series of four, more or less, behaviorally based interviews: two partner interviews and two manager / director interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma in the work place. Who was involved? How was it resolved?   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes. they always low ball the initial salary. I was offered a much lower offer for a city that is much more expensive to live in that I was initially looking at.. they were helpful and understanding.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

One on one on campus interview then went to office and sat wtih five different managers.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in January 2009.

Interview

Initial Interview was two half-hour interviews with two different managers. One was behavioral, the other was case-based. The case was from a book of a dozen or so cases and the interviewer tried to pick a case that matched with my background. Second interview was more involved. It started with coffee with 2 1-3 year consultants. There was 3 interviewees there. We talked for 45 minutes or so with them predominantly answering our questions. Then, we had 3, 1/2 hour interviews with various senior consultants/managers that were behavioral based. Some were well prepared, one I think hadn't even looked at my resume yet. The last part involved a 30-minute presentation by the HR person and then 2 other junior consultants answered more questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of four one on one interviews with each level of the department, each interview lasted for half an hour. I interviewed with a staff, senior, manager, and director. Questions during each of the interviews were focused on understanding my experience, work habits, and problem solving skills. In addition to making sure you have experience that fits with their practice they also want to know that you are ready to work long hours with a good attitude and that you are ready to deal with some potentially demanding clients.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you have two competing deadlines but there is not enough time to complete both?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment , the first part was several online tests about logic and quantitative questions. Second round was video interview, 3 questions, 2 minutes for each. Pretty simple questions, however I panicked. Didn't make to final round.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Fine. 5 Questions each based on a competency of the PwC professional. Assesment Centre is standard and make sure you bullet point in your written exam as you'll be tight for time.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you noticed a trend and launched a commercial project based on that trend?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I interviewed at PwC (Kolkata (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was aptitude test on platform hire pro 350 student appeared and 90 made it to personal interview The level of test was difficult.During pi question of academics and project and polymorphism and recursion and algorithm was asked .Than questions why pwc and where do u see ur self

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online after week I got email inviting to complete online assessment numerical and verbal reasoning within 5 working days, Its fairly routine if you done any online assessment. Once I completed the online test I had email confirming I have successfully passed and I will be invited to interview and expect a call to go through the process. everything was going well until I told them I’m dyslexic, after emailing them 4 time I had a call at night day before the interview. Everything felt like they were ticking boxes to cover them self’s. they arranged feedback call week after but no call. so much for diversity and inclusion nonsense.

Interview Questions

• Case study scenario, I had to go through case study read and analysis all the details, make recommendations based on findings. I would recommend looking at the balance sheet and company’s financials.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)).

Interview

First, 10 exams. Some of those were to test IQ, but others were more about personality and preferences. Then, I had the HR interview. The interviewer asked general questions about me and told me about the company and its benefits. Last, I had an interview with a senior partner. I also told him about me and why I saw myself working for them.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in July 2017.

Interview

Case studies on Telecom. Received a call followed by face to face interview . Further HR contacted for the job offer. Case studies on Telecom. Received a call followed by face to face interview . Further HR contacted for the job offer.