PwC Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was quite basic. it consisted with an informal meet and greet with a "buddy" for the day and then it was a series of four, more or less, behaviorally based interviews: two partner interviews and two manager / director interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma in the work place. Who was involved? How was it resolved?   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes. they always low ball the initial salary. I was offered a much lower offer for a city that is much more expensive to live in that I was initially looking at.. they were helpful and understanding.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

One on one on campus interview then went to office and sat wtih five different managers.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in January 2009.

Interview

Initial Interview was two half-hour interviews with two different managers. One was behavioral, the other was case-based. The case was from a book of a dozen or so cases and the interviewer tried to pick a case that matched with my background. Second interview was more involved. It started with coffee with 2 1-3 year consultants. There was 3 interviewees there. We talked for 45 minutes or so with them predominantly answering our questions. Then, we had 3, 1/2 hour interviews with various senior consultants/managers that were behavioral based. Some were well prepared, one I think hadn't even looked at my resume yet. The last part involved a 30-minute presentation by the HR person and then 2 other junior consultants answered more questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of four one on one interviews with each level of the department, each interview lasted for half an hour. I interviewed with a staff, senior, manager, and director. Questions during each of the interviews were focused on understanding my experience, work habits, and problem solving skills. In addition to making sure you have experience that fits with their practice they also want to know that you are ready to work long hours with a good attitude and that you are ready to deal with some potentially demanding clients.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you have two competing deadlines but there is not enough time to complete both?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through Campus Registration. The process had three parts- Written Test, Technical Interview, HR+ Telephonic interview. The process just took one day.
    Everything is based on your CV. They will very quickly perform a background check on you.
    The carriers assisting PWC team are very careless as they lost my documents and at the end, HR had no option but to send me away.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch to Consultancy being a mechanical engineer?
      Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It began with on-line tests and then a group dynamic, where we had to create a fictional company, build a logo with legos, and then we had a case study, followed by the presentation of the case study

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The interview process is long and requires people with good communication skills for the consulting role. As part of technology consulting the PwC technical rounds are not too difficult but the client technical rounds can be difficult.

Interview Questions

• They asked to describe a conflict with a past colleague and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

1st round Online SHL test (Language, Math, Logical & Psychological)
    2nd round HR interview (Basic)
    3rd round Technical Interview with a senior member (Behavioural and Technical)
    4th Interview with a Partner/Director (Similar to 3rd round)

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very friendly person, asked me competency based questions based on past experience. Asked me to be specific and would often cut me off mid question. Was very clear that they were trying to extract a certain type of response from me and would ask questions accordingly

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

complete application form,complete online numerical and logical , situation jugement test, then 40 minitutes telephone interview, then assessment centre, if passed final interview. Online test is very easy. telephone interview is a bit more difficult.