PwC Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

216 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2017.

Interview

the interview process consisted of 4 stages:
- HR phone interview: Behavioral questions, easy
-Assessment center (written report + group assessment for a case problem)
- Interview with Manager: Behavioral questions + 2 business acumen questions
- Interview with partner: Behavioral + questions about the company and business acumen, wasn’t hard but the questions were the hardest among all stages

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through Campus Registration. The process had three parts- Written Test, Technical Interview, HR+ Telephonic interview. The process just took one day.
    Everything is based on your CV. They will very quickly perform a background check on you.
    The carriers assisting PWC team are very careless as they lost my documents and at the end, HR had no option but to send me away.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch to Consultancy being a mechanical engineer?
      Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   2 Answers

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It began with on-line tests and then a group dynamic, where we had to create a fictional company, build a logo with legos, and then we had a case study, followed by the presentation of the case study

Interview Questions

• Why I was applying for PwC and for what area   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The interview process is long and requires people with good communication skills for the consulting role. As part of technology consulting the PwC technical rounds are not too difficult but the client technical rounds can be difficult.

Interview Questions

• They asked to describe a conflict with a past colleague and how I handled it.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

1st round Online SHL test (Language, Math, Logical & Psychological)
    2nd round HR interview (Basic)
    3rd round Technical Interview with a senior member (Behavioural and Technical)
    4th Interview with a Partner/Director (Similar to 3rd round)

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very friendly person, asked me competency based questions based on past experience. Asked me to be specific and would often cut me off mid question. Was very clear that they were trying to extract a certain type of response from me and would ask questions accordingly

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent news article?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

complete application form,complete online numerical and logical , situation jugement test, then 40 minitutes telephone interview, then assessment centre, if passed final interview. Online test is very easy. telephone interview is a bit more difficult.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2016.

Interview

One big super day, a group of 6 assigned in a discussion on a case consists of strategic analysis and accounting information.

One partner, two managers were observing.

A group presentation was followed.

After the presentation, individual interview was conducted by asking behavioural questions. Such as why consulting or why PwC etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in consulting   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Barcelona (Spain)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round of IQ tests and English tests online. Then you do a group interview and you have to present yourself, what are you doing, why PwC and the position you are applying. Then a group exercise in which you have to discuss a topis that they choose. Then I did a HR interview about my skills and education.

They never contacted me again, I called several times and they only said that the HR person who conducted the interview left the company after I was interviewed and that they didn't know anything about my candidacy, even if it was something good or bad.. If they treat candidates like that, I dont' want to imagine how they treat employees.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your past experience   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The first round was aptitude test consisting of quant,LR and verbal.The questions were not very difficult. Much lower than CAT level.There were 40 mcq questions each containing 1 marks.The time given was of 40 minutes. There was no negative marking. About 200 applied ,70 people got through this round..The next round was a technical round where the interviewer asked me about my summer project. My role in it. Fortunately, I did my project in networking,he seemed pretty impressed by it.Then he asked me about leadership skills. Any new software which I learned by my own that is not written on the CV. After this , 26 got to the final round . Some of us were sent to a final face to face with the HR and others had their telephonic interview as their final selection round.It was entirely upon them who would go to telephone and who to F2F. I had telephonic round as my last round. The HR asked some basic questions.I explained myself clearly and loudly as the telephone network was very poor. I kept my fingers crossed after this round as I was not sure whether he was able to get my point clearly or not. But when the results were out at midnight 12.15 am(the process took the entire day) I was delighted.

Interview Questions

• In the apti round some questions that I remeber are
      1.There are 3 switches A,B,C..if A,B is off then C is on,if all are off,then A is on and so on.Then 5 question follows.
      2.p+q+r=1;p^2+q^2+r^2=2;p^3+q^3+r^3=3;p^4+q^4+r^4=???
      3.In a calculator only 4 digit nos are possible. Nos ranges from 3 to 8.What is the maximum subtraction result possible?
      In the first Interview I was basically asked about my project (what I actually did), co-curricular activities, leadership skills .I said that I run a you tube channel. Then he said how will you popularize it like AIB or TVF.In the final round I was asked why pwc?..where do you see yourself 10 years down the line?..How will you use your mathematical skills in PWC?..And some other basic HR questions.   Answer Question