PwC Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Good smooth process:
Telephonic interview which was conducted by a Manager. This was followed by face to face round which was conducted by Director/Partner. The overall process was good. Normal questions were asked regarding past work experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Online reasoning and abstract test, language test, business case and group case. When passing the previous there is a HR and manager interview. When selected there is a short inteview with partner, contract proposal. The selection proces is all in one day (online reasoning and abstract test at home).

Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2016.

Interview

Make sure you know what you expect/ want from the internship (how will this further your career/life). Be able to justify your decision to apply. Highlight (with your CV) what kind of skills you gained from previous experience and explain how you can use them to contribute to the team.
    Process was fast, people I talked to friendly but professional. They appeared kind of distant at first but got really enthusiastic and warm later on.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important qualities of a consultant?
      What made you reach the decision to apply to pic? (refer to CV)
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

1) Phone interview with HR recruiter reviewing general background, career, etc.
    2) Online tests of logic and analysis
    3) Face to face review of skills
    4) Face to face group exercise with other candidates

The whole process was rather drawn out, approx three months, because they "lost" my application when moving from one system to another.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in March 2016.

Interview

- Applied online on their website, sent the CV and answered to the motivations questions.
    - After a couple of days, they called me saying that I had to do some Logical/English/Business/Personality tests online. The tests were hard and I don't think you're capable finishing all of them in the given time.
    - I passed the tests and was called to participate in a group session at their offices in Porto. Everyone one was professionally dressed and the environment was quite competitive. The human resources team there was spiritless. They tricked us saying that they would warn when there was 1 minute left to talk, which they did, but they let us continue speaking for about 5 more and reprimanded the group for not taking control of the time.

Interview Questions

• 1 - Introduce yourself to the group (University, age, background, interests)
      2 - Choose one picture from the table and explain why you've chosen it (what it represent to you related to work)
      3 - A Business simple case of solving a problem and defining a strategy for a client company. (8 possible answers, pick 2, explain why, reach a consensus in 20 minutes).
      2 Answers

(Consulting) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was overall a very positive experience.
    - Firstly, I applied before the deadline online (standard online application with a few 'fit' questions).
    - Then, the evening before the interview there was an introductory dinner where we sat with other candidates, an HR person and a senior person at the table, it was very informal/relaxed, it allows you to ask a lot of questions, have a good laugh and maybe make an impression. There was also a presentation to give us an idea of what we'd do during the internship, what we could expect out of the experience, etc.
    - Then on the actual day of the interview, we were given some time to prepare a case study (this is only for consulting - I don't know what the exercise was for Audit, etc.) which was basically someone having trouble with their business and what you would advise them to do based on the situation.
    - During the interview, which was with 2 people (one more senior and the other more like a direct manager), the atmosphere was quite relaxed - think more back-and-forth banter than being quizzed on your CV. They seemed to take a real interest in my goals, and the conversation then 'naturally' moved to the case study - again, they were quite relaxed about it and care more about how you think about the issue/ how well you'd come across to clients than what you actually say.
    - Then I got a phone call the next morning with the offer for the internship!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      How did you manage to juggle work and study?
      How did you stay organised during X previous experience?
      Why do you want to work for us rather than in X industry, given your background?
      Tell us about this case study (they'll give you the document) - how would you advise this client?
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2016.

Interview

App test is required. Difficulty of the test is average. It can be passed easily. After passing the app test, there are group interview and panel interview. The questions involved in the interview is about stuff in the resume. The interviewer is nice. In group interview, people are quite competitive.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Zürich (Switzerland)) in February 2016.

Interview

After sending my documents I was invited to a phone screening and soon after that to an interview day in their office. The interview day included three case studies with three different people, one discussion with HR, as well as some tests on computer. The computer test included both behavioral and other numerical etc. tasks.

Interview Questions

• Case studies, tests on computer   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2016.

Interview

Online application, video interview, assessment centre (group task plus final interview) - Overall it was a 1 month process. The group stage was a case study conducted in front of assessors. Final interview was with a Senior Manager and Manager.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Following are the levels of interview conducted:
    1: Telephonic interview to check communication skills by HR personnel on Resume submitted.
    2: HR Briefing about the PwC and job profile at Pwc office by HR manager.
    3: Technical interview by Manager to check your skills based on the department you've applied.
    You have to get your basics right and have to qualify in technical interview to proceed to next rounds.
    4: Two Case Studies needs to be solved out of given five within 30 mins, which will be evaluated by director.
    5: Personal interview by Director to check your strengths, weakness, goals, etc.
    6: Partner interview: This round is just to acquaint with the partner and to welcome you to PwC.

Interview Questions

• Questions Mostly out of CV/Resume submitted and experience.   2 Answers