PwC Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2017

235 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Beirut (Lebanon)) in April 2017.

Interview

Everything started out smoothly. A few days after applying I was given a few online tests to complete. These were the typical logical reasoning tests most large companies use today. After completing them successfully I was invited to an HR phone interview which lasted about 15-20 minutes. The questions asked here ranged from "How do you qualify?" to strengths and weaknesses to "why PwC?". The next step was the assessment centre which they held a few weeks later on campus. It's split into two parts: a writing assessment to see how proficient you are at reading and understanding text before writing a report about it and a group exercise where you discuss a sample case study with a few other candidates. After completing it we were told that a reply would be sent (A yes or a no) by the end of the next week. That's where things got mixed up. Almost a month passed without receiving any news from them. A few of the other candidates had received yes's and no's by that time so I decided to email the recruiters to ask if anything was wrong. Still two weeks later and there was no reply. A friend of mine who had the same happen to him did receive a reply which was "we lost your application. Would you like to apply again?" Overall everything went well up until they lost my application.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in pursuing a career in consulting with PwC?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through Campus Registration. The process had three parts- Written Test, Technical Interview, HR+ Telephonic interview. The process just took one day.
    Everything is based on your CV. They will very quickly perform a background check on you.
    The carriers assisting PWC team are very careless as they lost my documents and at the end, HR had no option but to send me away.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch to Consultancy being a mechanical engineer?
      Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   2 Answers

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It began with on-line tests and then a group dynamic, where we had to create a fictional company, build a logo with legos, and then we had a case study, followed by the presentation of the case study

Interview Questions

• Why I was applying for PwC and for what area   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The interview process is long and requires people with good communication skills for the consulting role. As part of technology consulting the PwC technical rounds are not too difficult but the client technical rounds can be difficult.

Interview Questions

• They asked to describe a conflict with a past colleague and how I handled it.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

1st round Online SHL test (Language, Math, Logical & Psychological)
    2nd round HR interview (Basic)
    3rd round Technical Interview with a senior member (Behavioural and Technical)
    4th Interview with a Partner/Director (Similar to 3rd round)

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC in January 2017.

Interview

first ask to complete online test and if you pass that you can book your telephone interview with them. The interview is competency based and they are designed to test how fit you are to the company value.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very friendly person, asked me competency based questions based on past experience. Asked me to be specific and would often cut me off mid question. Was very clear that they were trying to extract a certain type of response from me and would ask questions accordingly

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent news article?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

complete application form,complete online numerical and logical , situation jugement test, then 40 minitutes telephone interview, then assessment centre, if passed final interview. Online test is very easy. telephone interview is a bit more difficult.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2016.

Interview

One big super day, a group of 6 assigned in a discussion on a case consists of strategic analysis and accounting information.

One partner, two managers were observing.

A group presentation was followed.

After the presentation, individual interview was conducted by asking behavioural questions. Such as why consulting or why PwC etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in consulting   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Barcelona (Spain)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round of IQ tests and English tests online. Then you do a group interview and you have to present yourself, what are you doing, why PwC and the position you are applying. Then a group exercise in which you have to discuss a topis that they choose. Then I did a HR interview about my skills and education.

They never contacted me again, I called several times and they only said that the HR person who conducted the interview left the company after I was interviewed and that they didn't know anything about my candidacy, even if it was something good or bad.. If they treat candidates like that, I dont' want to imagine how they treat employees.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your past experience   1 Answer