PwC Consulting Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Consulting Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

3.2

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Couple rounds of the interviews. Nothing really complicated, just a general format of a Big-4 interview. However, I didn't make it on the final round. Might try to reapply in 1 year.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked to give an example of a situation when I had to complete multiple complex projects with a short deadline.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC in November 2016.

Interview

3 Rounds
    Group Discussion, Case Question, Partner Interview
    Group discussion question = Explain how to increase nobel prize winners within Japan
    Case Question = Market entry for company of your choice
    Partner Interview = Very chill

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Had 2 back to back on-campus interviews where we discussed basics like why I wanted to work at PwC, how I envisioned my career, etc. Was given the opportunity to ask questions to both interviewers. Traveled to local office a couple of weeks later for a behavioral interview and a case interview. Found out about an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had to adapt your personality for a project/ team   Answer Question

Consulting Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

On campus basic fit questions. Know your resume and the business in the first round. Second round is more situational questions that can get a little tricky at times but as long as you have though through your experiences ahead of time, you will be okay.

Interview Questions

• How has your experience made you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

There is first a phone interview. Then, they ask you to make an online profile where you submit a resume, personal info, etc etc. Then, they call you in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions: How do you deal with a situation where your firm/boss does something that you consider unethical?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Took less than a month from submitting app to receiving an offer. In one day I had 3 interviews: 2 behavioral and 1 case study presentation (was given case beforehand). Everyone was very kind and easy to get along with!

Interview Questions

• Very specific questions about my past job experience. My advice would be to have examples in mind beforehand.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Interview

The first round interview is on campus, and it lasted 45 mins, I was interviewed by a manager from the department which I applied. The interview are all behavior questions and work like conversations. The manager is very nice and helpful, the whole process is very laid back and basically conversations. Just be well-prepared and tell your own experience.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview

Process was very straightforward. Most of the recruiters are a combination of very sociable and kind people who really enjoy working with the company. Most interviews up till the final round are mostly behavioral with a little technology question and problem solving scenarios thrown in the mix.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was the case study given to me, since my major is not in buisness.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was recruited through my college. It featured a social the day before the on-campus interviewed. I met a handful of directors,managers, and consultants, and one would be the manager to my respective department. The first round was behavioral just asking about my background. The second round was located at their office and it was 3 behavioral interviews with their managers/directors.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews, one on campus (as a campus hire) and one in the office - all interviews were behavioral when I applied. Compared to other interviews i had, the people interviewing for Pwc were very laid back and easy to get along with.