PwC Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

2.9

59 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I went through university recruitment. Applied at the beginning of February, accepted for interview at the end of February (as scheduled by the accounting department), interview was at the end of March (as scheduled by the accounting department), heard back the evening after I interviewed with them that I got an internship offer before recruiting events or an office visit.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was on campus with two different managers. They didn't really have questions for me, they just wanted me to ask them questions. I was more than qualified for the job, but probably didn't get it because personality difference. The women who interviewed me seemed like they didn't like me. I think the interview process was just about finding people they liked.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions?   1 Answer
    • What do you want me to know?   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Resume Screening (are you a right fit, acceptable experience, acceptable grades),

HR screening (HR Person talks to you and figures if your a right fit)

3 interviews (quality interview, people interview, case interview) roughly 45 minutes each.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The overall process took less than one month. I submitted my resume in college carrer fair and they emailed me back asking to apply for 4 positions. I applied to all of them and received a interview call in one week.There were 5 rounds

The first round was a hangout interview and was mostly behavioral.They asked me simple questions about my team playing skills and ability to work with team.The second round was also a hangout interview and mostly focussed on my work experience.

Two days later i received an invite for campus visit and they treated us for dinner. Next day we had three rounds of interview where they asked us some technical and programming questions related to the profile i applied. Few basic questions about interfaces , absract classes etc.. Two were technical and one was behavioral.The overall process was very smooth and they made us feel very comfortable.The entire process was handled very professionally and the next day i received an offer.Overall it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about the time you dealt with a difficult candidate.
      2.Tell me aboutthe time you stood up for what you beleived in
      3.Difference btw interfaces and abstract classes
      4.Difference between class and interface.
      5Few business scenarios and sql tables
      6.Normalization   Answer Question

Assistant Support Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a skills test emailed to me first. After that, a recruiting officer called and we had about a 20 minute conversation that led to me being invited to a panel interview at the office. The panel for my interview was kind, polite and very attentive. Realizing how they choose a final candidate only intensified how badly I would like to be a part of their amazing team.

Interview Questions

• Every single question is "tell me about a time when". You really need to know yourself and how your daily functions interact with your current company.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

First Round is virtual and it is very easy. After a week i had another virtual round where they asked only about me and nothing technical. The interview is very easy. They will identify your interests and come up with thumbs up if they match with their requirements.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a phone Interview. I applied online through the 2017 campus recruiting. I interviewed with a recruiter in Dallas office. You can find all interview questions online and prepare the interview.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Started the interview process in December with 2 behavioral phone interviews and was then invited to come to the Dallas office to interview in person. 2 interviews. 1st was a case analysis and presentation. Very cool and interesting. 2nd was more of a background and qualification assessment through a dialog conversation. Overall a great process that I felt confident and comfortable in from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain a new technology like excel to a 5 year old?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

There was a pre-interview dinner the night before. You get to meet with some of the professionals and learn more about the firm. The actual interview was very conversational. At the beginning, some behavioral questions were given. Then we proceeded to talk about the interviewers total experience with the firm and addressed any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to deal with a difficult group member.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I went through campus recruiting and the process was simple. Initially you submit your resume, and if they like it you are called for an interview. Night before the interview you attend a dinner with interviewers to break the ice.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience working in a team environment?   1 Answer