PwC Data Assurance Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Data Assurance Internship Interview Questions

2.5

Data Assurance Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview consisted of meeting with some on-campus then having an in-office interview. The in-office is a bit of drag to me simply because im a student and don't have time to walk around and meet people all day even if it is with PwC. MY academics sholud be as important to them.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume - it's get harder to expand on things you've already said especially being a student   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Data Assurance Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Submitted my resume to the campus recruiter and received a phone call scheduling a phone interview for the very next day. After the first round, I was brought into the office for 3 back to back interviews. There were 2 managers and 1 partner. I received an offer about 15 minutes after I left the office.

Interview Questions

• You mentioned that you had skills with Microsoft Access. Tell me about that   Answer Question