PwC Data Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Data Assurance Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Assurance Interview

Interview

I did the summer leadership program, and put data assurance as my preference. They called me about a month later confirming my interest. Then they called me to schedule an interview. I had interviews with two partners and they gave me an offer the next day. The interview was about 3 hours long, including a lunch with associates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Data Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I made it to the second round after an on campus interview. For the second round, I was invited to do an office visit. I was extremely disappointed by the visit. I did not like the culture at all. My interviews were very strict interviews, no conversation at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given a very short deadline that you had to meet.   Answer Question

Data Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in November 2014.

Interview

On-campus interview for the first round, no unexpected questions. All questions are about the projects and teamwork. Second round interview was a on-site office visit, which have three back-to-back interviews. Interviewed with one of the partner, nice guy but unexpected questions. Another one was the manager of the Data Assurance group, he gave me a test about writing a query in SQL.

Interview Questions

• How did you changed yourself in order to follow all the changes in recent years.   Answer Question

Data Assurance Interview

Interview

People were very nice and friendly- only behavioral questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Prtty much just went over my resume and asked me a bunch of questions about it. I didnt find the job appealing so i declined

Data Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got sent some numerical /logical/personality testing, did a video interview, got emailed for an Assessment Center.

Assessment centre consisted of a group task (looking at a case study), a partner/manager interview and a tour of the office. Cool building, nice people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to alter the way you interacted with people.   1 Answer

Data Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Same process as for all other candidates, nothing specific until the last interview stage which was quite casual and relaxed to make you feel comfortable. Usual telephone interview, then assessment center process. Normally the same scenario based question is used for each intake year and selection process. Tests were taken online and then again in house to ensure a fair selection process.

Interview Questions

• Usual competency questions and a few basic data questions around excel.   2 Answers

Data Assurance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was quite understandable, and interview listens to you very carefully without interrupting. However, what I have heard from many of my friends was that they were interrupted several times to be asked follow up questions. Apart from that, I do advise to have headphone with you if your phone does not sound properly, as it is very important to hear question word by word, so you can prepare your answers appropriately.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC, Why Data Assurance, Recent news about technology.   Answer Question

Data Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Attended the assessment centre at PwC headquarter in London. It includes three parts: 1. written communication exercise. 2. numerical and diagrammatic reasoning tests. (similar to those online test questions) 3. a group discussion.

Interview Questions

• Group exercise: Given the information about a company and the challenges it is facing. Several optional strategies provided to group members. The goal is to discuss with your group member, analyse the pros and cons of each strategy, and finally reach a conclusion with optimum solutions.   1 Answer

Data Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Firstly, I sent off the online application form and a review of all of my academic details, then I was invited to sit online tests, and after passing these, a telephone interview - I am awaiting feedback to proceed to assessment centre, hopefully I will succeed and proceed to the next step of the application process as the interview went relatively well.

Interview Questions

• A time I was given very little guidance, a time I actively sought feedback, why did I want the job, what did I think I would be doing on the job, what research have I done into PwC and the role, asked a lot of questions about recent events in the news   Answer Question