PwC Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Director Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2016

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Long process with phone screens, face to face, more phone interviews with video..in the end I started to wonder if they even knew what they were looking for. The process was long - the HR recruiter was outstanding.

Interview Questions

• "I need to meet you face to face, I want to see if you are someone we want to work with"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Application

Interview

Long and needlessly complicated process but they did get through it on their time table. Professional HR personnel but getting the interviews lined up proved to be difficult. They admitted that I was probable overqualified but that did not matter on the pay side of things.

Interview Questions

• They made an offer, expected no counter offer and wanted an exceptance within a 24 hour period. I told them I had other offers as well and was very open and honest.   Answer Question

I had other and better offers

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Interview

Very long and laborous. Need to limit the amount of interviewers and time to interview. There were many people met with and they did not have a solid understanding of the position or what my skillset entailed. Need a deeper dive in to the interviewers qualifications.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a one day interview process with directors and partners. They said they were aggressively hiring and that Chicago is an exporter of talent so it would require significant travel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone Screen with a recruiting person from the firm that went through the initial basics of the job and my skill set for it. It was very short and did not seem to go well

Director Interview

Interview

Typical process whereby you meet with a few Partners and an HR Manager

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Fair process. Met with senior people. Great, conversational Interview. People were genuinely humble, inquisitive and interesting in adding the right people to their team. No brain teasers, just questions on my experience and the value I can bring to their organization.

Director Interview

Interview

experienced rcruitment and then formal onboarding

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your place of work   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview

Recruiters were not very knowledgeable or responsive

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Long and difficult process. It took 8 months even though they called me directly to asked me to apply. Multiple interviews at many locations and types of interviews such as phone interviews and one on one interviews.