PwC Interview Questions in Edinburgh, Scotland | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

3.3

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

So, after applying there was what felt like many rounds of online tests - the usual type of thing, numerical reasoning, inductive reasoning and work style preferences. There is a short feedback report offered for each of these.

The next step is the phone interview - 40 minutes or so of questions, nothing too strenuous. Competency based, so teamwork, leadership skills, dealing with setbacks, that sort of thing. There was a feedback report provided at this stage too.

The next stage was the assessment centre. A resit of the online tests, presumably to confirm it was you who sat them. a written exercise with a time limit and a group exercise. Again, feedback was offered after this stage too.

The final stage is the partner interview. mine was with two individuals, and was mostly competency based again. Very relaxed interview, chatty style. Feedback was offered after this stage also.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you formed a relationship outside of your normal networks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with PwC. The interview was only 20 minutes long. There were 4 main question each taking about 3-5 minutes to answer with a few small clarification or follow up questions about the answer. The questions had a large emphasis on following the news and current affairs. I talked about both the american election and Brexit

Interview Questions

• What is a story in the news that you are following and that would have an impact on your role for which you applied to PwC   1 Answer

Management Consulting Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

The interview process all ran very smoothly. The assessment day was as enjoyable as it could possibly be, and it especially helped that we weren't all competing for one position.

Interview Questions

• What issues are happening in your chosen business area, and how could PwC help?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The first stage was standard online tests. After the online test there was a telephone interview with questions on the five PwC attributes, the interviewer seemed as though they were from a third party and they were very nice and relaxed. The assessment centre had written and multiple choice tests and then a group activity The final stage was a one-on-one interview with senior staff member with questions on the five PwC attributes as well as on the department I applied to and PwC in general.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about assurance? Why PwC?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

it is a competency base telephone interview. It was around 30-40 minutes, they are the third party. They are very nice, and the interview process is very standard. The experience was ok.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Friendly telephone interview followed by AC day. Which we did tests again a written exercise and group task. Maths tests were harder than that online and those were the reason I was not successful. Group task was fun and written assignment very time pressured.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC over the other big 4?   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

The application process very standard, online application question and no open question followed by online test (numerical and logical) and telephone interview. The telephone interviewer is very supportive and encouraging. They asked the motivation question, why assurance, why pwc. And other competency based question.