PwC Elevate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Elevate Program Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2016

2.4

Elevate Program Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume through my school's career services and applied online. Heard back roughly a week after the application deadline to set up an on-campus interview a week later. I had a 30 minute interview with a partner from the firm. First 15 minutes of questions were mostly behavioral and very conversational. Some involved my resume and leadership experiences, some involved my career path and goals. Show your enthusiasm, your personality and don't forget to be yourself! Last 15 minutes were for questions I had prepared. Spend time choosing good questions where you can't find the answers online. Received a call from my recruiter a few weeks later saying I was accepted into the National program!

Interview Questions

• Excluding your accounting classes, which class are you really enjoying so far?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL).

Interview

Applied from college career website, met with the employees at the career fair, join the beta alpha psi , attended PWC's presentation, had an interview with a senior manager. Later get the invitation to office visit.

Interview Questions

• Mostly the questions relate to resume. The interviewer was very nice and helpful.   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I interviewed with one of the partners of the firm. He had a set list of behavioral questions for the Elevate Program that were given to him. It was tough because all the questions were behavioral, but the interviewer was very nice and helpful and he tried to make it as conversational as possible.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a coworker sharing confidential information?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume - Got referral from current senior who is going to PwC full-time next year - Selected for interview on the same week - Pre-interview dinner before the interview date - Mostly behavioral/conversational interview

Interview Questions

• What did you learn recently related to technology?   Answer Question
    • When did you actually had to take more leadership role or initiative in a team environment than you thought?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly. I had a great experience. First, I had a phone interview (behavioral), then two more behavioral interviews in person. Everyone at the firm was very welcoming and really wanted to show you what the firm was like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Before meeting interviewers, interviewees can make conversations with associates about everything in a conference room. It is a good warm-up when you are nervous, and you can get a chance to know other interviewees. Then, interviewees talk with interviewers individually. They ask you behavioral questions, and difficulty depends on each person. Sometimes they talk about your personal life, and sometimes they ask you about how you deal with some specific situations.

Interview Questions

• Can you share your experience when you come to your school?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with confidential issues in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very casual, the interviewer asked be a few behavioral questions and some things about my resume. She wanted to know where I wanted to be placed and told me that the location I chose would indicate where I would intern if selected. She was very kind and I appreciated her making me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were criticized when working on a team ?   Answer Question
    • How have you helped others when they were struggling?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Newark, DE) in February 2016.

Interview

Very conversational, friendly people. Asked very basic interview questions such as strengths and weaknesses, but also some behavioral questions about group projects. Just be friendly and answer the questions honestly.

Interview Questions

• Q: A time about a difficult situation in a group project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. It's On-campus interview at Athens,GA. There was a pre interview dinner trying to make you less nervous about the interview. A partner interviewed me and asked more about conversational questions. Overall, it's a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very "fit" based - nothing quantitative about the interview. Questions were straightforward, the interviewer was friendly. Basically was a gauging of your interest in PwC, your interest in accounting, and your willingness to work in team environments. At the end of the rather short (<30 minutes) interview, there was a chance to ask your own questions about PwC. Overall a very positive experience.