PwC Elevate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Elevate Program Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.5

Elevate Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I heard about the program through the recruiters on campus. First, in-person interview at my college campus with relatively general interview questions. Second, interview through Google Hangout which I have not had yet.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay up-to-date with current events?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (College Park, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career services website and was notified in late February that I was selected for an interview. My interview was during the first week of March on campus at University of Maryland, College Park. My interviewer was a partner which intimidated me at first, but after meeting him it was clear he was very friendly and supportive. He mainly asked behavioral questions and went through my resume and asked about specific items on there. About two weeks later, I was notified that I had been selected for a second (this time virtual) interview with a manager. This interview was pretty similar to the first one, very laid back, but more behavioral questions. The next day, I received my offer!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to research on a company for school or work.   1 Answer

Elevate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through university career office and the whole process took a week. The interview was easy and pleasant. The interviewer was happy to answer any questions, and I think they care a lot about team work skill.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time to coordinate between different tasks   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Very discussion based. 30 minutes in length. The interview actually started with the questions I had first and then I was asked a couple but the majority of the time we talked along the lines of what I asked the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work in a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (DeKalb, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I sent in my resume through my school's job site and also applied on their website. I got invited for a back-to-back on-campus interview a week after I sent in my application. The interviews were 45 minutes each. One was with an Audit Partner and the other was with a Tax Manager. Both of them were very nice and friendly and made the interview a very comfortable experience. The interview is basically all behavioral questions so prepare specific examples of any situation they ask of you. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to do research for something.   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time in work or school where someone wasn't "pulling their weight" and how you addressed/resolve it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (West Chester, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

The guy who interviewed me was extremely nice. I felt very comfortable and wasn't asked any difficult questions. Make sure you make good eye contact and take your time to respond to any questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an questions for me?   1 Answer
    • Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school's career center as well as through PwC. Once I was accepted for an interview, I was told it would be via Google Hangout because I am overseas for the semester. Questions mainly surrounding your resume, then got a bit more into behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed to ensure effectiveness or accuracy, and you failed.   1 Answer

Elevate Program Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume through my school's career services and applied online. Heard back roughly a week after the application deadline to set up an on-campus interview a week later. I had a 30 minute interview with a partner from the firm. First 15 minutes of questions were mostly behavioral and very conversational. Some involved my resume and leadership experiences, some involved my career path and goals. Show your enthusiasm, your personality and don't forget to be yourself! Last 15 minutes were for questions I had prepared. Spend time choosing good questions where you can't find the answers online. Received a call from my recruiter a few weeks later saying I was accepted into the National program!

Interview Questions

• Excluding your accounting classes, which class are you really enjoying so far?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL).

Interview

Applied from college career website, met with the employees at the career fair, join the beta alpha psi , attended PWC's presentation, had an interview with a senior manager. Later get the invitation to office visit.

Interview Questions

• Mostly the questions relate to resume. The interviewer was very nice and helpful.   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I interviewed with one of the partners of the firm. He had a set list of behavioral questions for the Elevate Program that were given to him. It was tough because all the questions were behavioral, but the interviewer was very nice and helpful and he tried to make it as conversational as possible.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a coworker sharing confidential information?   Answer Question