PwC Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at PwC

2.7

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

I worked directly with an outside recruiter hired positions (not temp to perm). the process was simple - i met with the recruiter who afterwards scheduled an interview. i met with HR and the two executives (partners) i would be supporting. while i did not get an offer for the position i interviewed for, they said i would be great supporting a different set of partners. i went back, interviewed again, and accepted the offer on my drive home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

1. Phone interview with program manager of particular project; 2. In-person interview program manager; 3. In-person interview with team lead (PwC director)

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Telephone interview with Human Resources
    1 week later, HR scheduled an interview with the EA/TA Manager
    In-person interview with the EA/TA Manager
    A few days later, interviewed with 2 Partners that the position would support and met with current Executive. that was leaving the company

Interview Questions

• Average questions
      The interview focus was primarily on being customer service oriented and a willingness to go over and beyond   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty simple. I countered by a couple of thousand and I was given my requested salary.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in March 2010.

Interview

Fantastic process and well-managed; requires more than one interview; once with HR then again with the partners with whom you will work; enjoyed going through the process to learn more about the company and the culture

Interview Questions

• They followed the standard question list: why you are leaving your current job, an accomplishment you have to report on in your last job   1 Answer

Negotiation

I went through a recruiter so I asked for more money initially and they gave it to me. (only a $2,000 addition)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Hartford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

I spoke applied to this job via there website. Recruiter called me and basically just asked salary expectation,, very very general of what I have done previously, why I left last company etc...
    Got face to face interview call back same day. Interview was with 2 people. Very friendly folks, the office is nice but a bit sterile. Very quiet. This is a financial firm so you have to expect that I suppose.
    Typical inerview , what I've done, why I left, what do I know about them, etc...
    Should know that there admins work all together and there is one person in charge of them who will distribute the work. No one person works just for one person except for the Executive assistants.

Met with 2 people while I was there and was suppose to get call back if I made the cuts to meet with person I would have worked with but did'nt happen. Good luck to you.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about them went into details a bit . They have many areas so that may have been why.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I joined the Firm years ago, prior to the merger of PriceWaterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand. The hiring and interview process at both firms was fair and realistic, and I actually received offers from both of those earlier Firms. I could not realistically comment on the hiring and interview process for the current combined Firm.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall anything either difficult or unexpected at either PriceWaterhouse or Coopers & Lybrand, and again could not comment now on what is expected or asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received what I asked for, so it was straightforward.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. It started with a phone screening. Subsequent to that, I was called in for an interview with the managers. Then I went to interview twice, where I interviewed with around 5 partners each visit. It took a while for them to get back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

The process began with a phone screen which you were basically asked an overview of your experience and education. After two months I was contacted for a 3 person face to face interview which lasted about 45 mins each. They have a standard series of questions regarding your qualifications.

Interview Questions

• I was asked whether I though I would be a good fit being that I was currently working in the public sector.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Horrid. I got caught up in this process for 4 months and they're still jerking me around, though I'm over it at this point. I began this telephone screening early 2016 and the position is still not filled. What makes this so bad is that my salary requirement was screened upfront, so it was passed along before I got called in for a long stream of interviews 3 months later. Immediately after my interview, I received a text message from a partner that they were interested and I'd hear back from HR very soon. During the interview, I was told they really wanted someone experienced to take on more duties than the other "younger EA's." You'd think with that expectation, that would put a more experienced person at the top of their salary meter. I got a call three days later from a recruiter that they were interested in making an offer. I was told she wanted to rush the process and I'd receive it the next day at the latest. After three days of hearing nothing, I followed up to hear that there were ongoing discussions because the salary she submitted to them was on the high end of the spectrum. To this day, I'm not even sure what she submitted. My expectations were clear in the beginning, so there should not be any surprises. She told me they thought it was 5k lower. Well, it's been 3 weeks since my interview, no one is responding, and my last conversation with the recruiter was they'd come back with something. I've heard nothing. It's really wrong to string candidates along, much less for weeks after an interview. My "recruiter" who was non-responsive from the beginning..she's horrible...took off on leave for the whole week and "passed my file to someone else" who is also non-responsive. Now, I'm told they are interviewing other candidates which is not kosher to do after telling someone they are getting an offer. At this point, a normal marketable candidate should be disgusted. I am disgusted and am no longer interested in this job. It is a real reflection on how they feel about their administrators to not live up to their promises, not take time to wrap up, not keep candidates informed, and also to not pay at the upper end of the salary for experience....when they make the money they do is crazy. They have new grads who negotiate salaries over 5k a year. It's insulting and I will have nothing good to say about this company. And, I know a lot of people.

Interview Questions

• Will you do extra work we don't expect from the younger administrators here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 different supervisors who asked me about my different roles. They also were from different parts of the organization, so they talked to me about the different roles and opportunities available.

Interview Questions

• What was your most interesting problem and how did you solve it?

How would you deal with a situation where your partner was forgot to get receipts from a recent trip but had to turn in expenses, what would you do?

Things like that   Answer Question