PwC Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.7

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Hartford, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by HR and took Microsoft Office assessment and was quickly given an interview. I interviewed with three people individually. 2 were 1:1 and one was a phone interview in their office. I thought the interview went very well but someone else was selected.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle people with A type personalities.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Horrid. I got caught up in this process for 4 months and they're still jerking me around, though I'm over it at this point. I began this telephone screening early 2016 and the position is still not filled. What makes this so bad is that my salary requirement was screened upfront, so it was passed along before I got called in for a long stream of interviews 3 months later. Immediately after my interview, I received a text message from a partner that they were interested and I'd hear back from HR very soon. During the interview, I was told they really wanted someone experienced to take on more duties than the other "younger EA's." You'd think with that expectation, that would put a more experienced person at the top of their salary meter. I got a call three days later from a recruiter that they were interested in making an offer. I was told she wanted to rush the process and I'd receive it the next day at the latest. After three days of hearing nothing, I followed up to hear that there were ongoing discussions because the salary she submitted to them was on the high end of the spectrum. To this day, I'm not even sure what she submitted. My expectations were clear in the beginning, so there should not be any surprises. She told me they thought it was 5k lower. Well, it's been 3 weeks since my interview, no one is responding, and my last conversation with the recruiter was they'd come back with something. I've heard nothing. It's really wrong to string candidates along, much less for weeks after an interview. My "recruiter" who was non-responsive from the beginning..she's horrible...took off on leave for the whole week and "passed my file to someone else" who is also non-responsive. Now, I'm told they are interviewing other candidates which is not kosher to do after telling someone they are getting an offer. At this point, a normal marketable candidate should be disgusted. I am disgusted and am no longer interested in this job. It is a real reflection on how they feel about their administrators to not live up to their promises, not take time to wrap up, not keep candidates informed, and also to not pay at the upper end of the salary for experience....when they make the money they do is crazy. They have new grads who negotiate salaries over 5k a year. It's insulting and I will have nothing good to say about this company. And, I know a lot of people.

Interview Questions

• Will you do extra work we don't expect from the younger administrators here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was smooth, fulfilling, and very informative. The staff was great and very knowledgeable of the process, company background, and the requirements for the role. The environment was friendly and quiet, nicely setup for an interview. I was very appreciative of the time and efforts taken to make sure each candidate was comfortable and was well informed about each process of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Three hour long interview with manager, director and partner. Series of the same questions by each executive. Very redundant. The interview could have been completed within 45 minutes with only one interviewer. For this position, in particular, the interview could have been completed over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Series of questions why I applied for a job I was overqualified for at the time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

They found my resume online. There was a phone interview, then an online skills test, then I was called for an in person interview. All of these went well. I thought the in person interview was very professional and the 2 ladies interviewing me were very nice. I was surprised that I didn't hear anything after that for 6 weeks! Long after I had accepted another position.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in December 2014.

Interview

Prescreened by HR in Florida, when I finally came in for an interview I was interviewed 3 Managers+. I spent a total of 90 minutes and had fascinating conversations.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Outstanding-thorough and very connected. The managers asked wholesome questions that got to point of all the roles I held. Their focus of course was with my last job and my duties there.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

I worked directly with an outside recruiter hired positions (not temp to perm). the process was simple - i met with the recruiter who afterwards scheduled an interview. i met with HR and the two executives (partners) i would be supporting. while i did not get an offer for the position i interviewed for, they said i would be great supporting a different set of partners. i went back, interviewed again, and accepted the offer on my drive home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I joined the Firm years ago, prior to the merger of PriceWaterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand. The hiring and interview process at both firms was fair and realistic, and I actually received offers from both of those earlier Firms. I could not realistically comment on the hiring and interview process for the current combined Firm.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall anything either difficult or unexpected at either PriceWaterhouse or Coopers & Lybrand, and again could not comment now on what is expected or asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received what I asked for, so it was straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

The process began with a phone screen which you were basically asked an overview of your experience and education. After two months I was contacted for a 3 person face to face interview which lasted about 45 mins each. They have a standard series of questions regarding your qualifications.

Interview Questions

• I was asked whether I though I would be a good fit being that I was currently working in the public sector.   Answer Question