PwC Experienced Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Experienced Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PwC

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Brief initial screen with recruiter.Then a technical screen with a manager. After that 3 interviews, each 30 minute with senior manager, director and partner on google hangout. They look for cultural fit. More of a conversation than interview. Very friendly. Got offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC? Tell me about yourself? Tell me about greatest project, strength, weakness, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Experienced Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in June 2018.

Interview

After talking with a recruiter I was set up with an over the phone technical screening the next day. The technical screening lasted about 30 minutes and was centered around questions about my experience, but was pretty conversational.

After the technical interview I received an email scheduling me for two in person interviews a couple of days later. These interviews were with managers and were also pretty conversational. Mainly chatting about what projects I had worked on and how I handle difficult situations. Then we went on to discussed the role.

Overall they were relaxed, conversational interviews compared to some others I've had

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were able to save a customer money on a project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

They ask you mostly about questions regarding the PwC professional framework and questions about technical competence, experience, and you as a person. They will give you an office tour and allow you to talk to a current employee at your level.

Interview Questions

• How do you demonstrate technical competence, good relationships, business development, global acumen, and whole leadership   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

Spoke with the recruiter and was set up for a technical screen with a Manager then virtual interviews with a Partner and Director from the team I applied to. Interviews were conversational and somewhat resume based. Nothing behavioral or technical was asked. Received offer 6 working days after my final interview.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed for the Client Accountant Admiration and move up to Experienced Associate. The process was I had a phone interview. Then I had an interview with two individuals from Audit and Tax. Then I interviewed with a partner form the firm. After that I got a job office from the firm.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview is three rounds
    the initial round was phone, then personal which was at the campus, they focused on the resume for mos ttime, the interviewer was friendly and made me feel comfortable and then on site

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths
      What are your weaknesses
      Situations when you have shown leadership   Answer Question

Experienced Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview

Had the initial phone screen and multiple face-to-face interviews, then filled out an online profile with all my work experience. There was a background check, no drug screen, btu a credit check. Then degree verification which took somewhat long.

Interview Questions

• Asked about client service experience, working in Microsoft office, working with teams and general financial services knowledge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

phone screening with HR, phone interview with a manager, and 3 rounds of 45 mins on-site interviews on the same day with 2 managers, and one partner. Received offer in 3 days.

Experienced Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC in June 2013.

Interview

Took a while, 3-4 rounds, spoke with about 9-10 people and required travel. Most people were very easy to speak with, and understood that it was an interview on both sides of the table.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Two HR screening interviews and then one phone interview with Senior Manager. Invited to in office interviews where I interviewed with 3 people (Manager, Sr Manager and Director level). Interview questions included Skills Assessment and the usual background questions. There was no case study but the director presented a challenging set of questions in the Tell me a time when... format. I interviewed with multiple top 5 consulting firms and PwC was the most positive experience. Interviewers were respectful of time and offered a lot of information on the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on previous experience (tell me a time when...). These were the toughest questions but should not be an issue for anyone who has prepared well for the interview.   Answer Question

After in office interviews, I was presented an offer. However, the offer was contingent upon the official signing of a contract (this was not mentioned during the interview process). I had to wait for 3 weeks for the written offer to be sent to me but the contract was still not signed. I waited 3 more weeks and delayed a decision on another offer but ultimately decided I could not give up the other offer as it was significantly more salary.