PwC Experienced Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Experienced Tax Associate Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got the phone interview by a recruiter. The interview lasted for 30 minutes and it was all about behavior questions. The phone call was from the FL which was 4 hours ahead of the LA time. Since I did not pay attention, I had to do the interview at 6 am, which was not a good time for the interview for such a great opportunity. Questions were not that challengeable but well preparations was needed. The recruiter asked me three locations I preferred and I got rejected email two weeks after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

The recruiter manger was so efficient in responding emails and setting up the interviews for me. The process took 2 weeks. One phone interview and one on site interview with 4 people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Tell me a time when you faced a challenge?
      Area of interests
      Tell me about global awareness.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Experienced Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview process was a bit drawn out, but pleased overall. There was a minor technological glitch during the final interview, but it turned out well in the end.

Experienced Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

On-campus interview, followed by two in-office interviews. Friendly and definitely more focused on personality and fit in the group than technical knowledge. I enjoyed the interview process and left feeling relieved.

Interview Questions

• Cannot recall any particularly difficult or surprising questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I was an intern at PwC during a summer between my second and third year of law school. The hiring process began during the fall of 2011, when I was screened at an interview on campus. That screening is very casual, they just want to see if you're an interesting person committed to tax law. The internship was not bad, 8 hours a day b/c you are paid hourly. The offer comes the last week of your internship.

Interview Questions

• N/A - just prove you're committed to tax law, that you're smart (but your grades should speak for you here), that you have a good personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. As an intern, they take you into a conference room, sit you down with HR. HR hands you a piece of paper with your salary. They don't budge, because it's a bit of a sausage making factory: PwC has a cookie-cutter mentality when it comes to your staff. They want, and expect, you to take your salary and be grateful. If you were hiring laterally (ie Senior Associate or above), you may have more negotiating power.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA).

Interview

all behaviroal - tell my about yourself, tell me about a time when you ...., any questions for me?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview first and the schedule an on-site interview. The process was quick and comfortable. Got the offer pretty much at the same day of my office interview.

Interview Questions

• What are other potential employers you interviewed with ?   Answer Question