PwC Financial Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Financial Service Representative Interview Questions

2.5

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very straight forward and extremely smooth. I had an on campus interview first followed by a phone screening. I then had a superday out at the office where I met with a number of managers, directors, and one partner. They treated us extremely well, which helped me make my decision to accept the internship offer.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions looking for fit.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Davis, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Behavioral Interview
    1:1
    < hr long

Prep:
    Go online. Review company's mission and vision statement. Review company's core values. Review the position's job description, responsibilities, requirements. Review any technical knowledge and knowledge. Be prepared to give examples of what you know about FSR position -- Have you learned anything related from class? Have solid answers for anything that could be asked about your resume.

Have enough sleep.

They advised you to arrive 15 min early to check in with your personal greeter.

Greeter is there to assist you. Helps you calm the nerves, have a nice chat, and give you some details on your interviewer (name and etc).

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

Campus interview with one person, then final round at the office with three different managers. Overall was very quick and easy, very few technicals, mostly behavioral. Overall much more relaxed than banking interviews.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through my school's job website. Networking dinner/event the night before on campus interviews. Invited to Super day two weeks later. Super day was 3 1-on-1 interviews with a manager, director, and a partner

Interview Questions

• Basic fit questions. Why PwC? Why you? Only technical was "explain a mortgage backed security like you were talking to a 10 year old"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Bethlehem, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

I first met employers at PwC at a few events my school hosted (my school is very well known for accounting specifically, however I applied to only advisory positions at the big four). Afterwords, I did an interview with a director that lasted about 35 minutes. PwC struck me as being the most impressive and professional firm of the big four, and I say that largely because of the people I met and my visit to their office.

Interview Questions

• You should know within FSR which of the three functions (finance, structured products, real estate) that you're the most interested in   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Interview

On campus and second round-office visit

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus (Nepal)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Campus (Nepal)) in October 2015.

Interview

Basically just walk me through your resume. Very conversation. Talked about my interests and what I did for fun. What were some of the things you got out of your previous internships and how would they apply to FSR. Why FSR? What group of FSR interested you the most and why?

Interview Questions

• How would your past experience make you a good candidate to hire?   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

3 interviews and a lunch

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it