PwC Interview Questions in Florham Park, NJ | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in Florham Park, NJ

2.8

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview which lasted for about twenty minutes followed by a superday two weeks later. Went through three interviews at the superday with a partner, senior manager and a manager. Was called back within two hours with an offer!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you worked with a difficult personality in a group and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first. then separate interview at the office with other candidates, part of the super day. I interviewed with a partner, manager, and HR all separately for about 20 minutes each. after the interview an associate took the candidates out to lunch. heard back about an hour after lunch

Interview Questions

• Standard Behavioral Questions, describe a time where you had to work in a group to accomplish a goal   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ).

Interview

I applied online via the PwC Careers page. A recruiter contacted me within a week for a phone interview, which lasted about 30 minutes.

I was very quickly (within several days) contacted by the recruiter to set up an in-person interview.

Two weeks later I was interviewed in the office individually by four different managers over two hours.

Each manager had a specific set of questions to ask and sat with me for thirty minutes.

1) The first asked me about myself very generally, why I was interested in working at PwC and a quick rundown of my past experiences,
    2) The next asked very specific details about my past and experiences, pinning down exactly what I would be doing in my current role and trying to understand if I was capable in those areas,
    3) The third talked about my career path and ability to bring innovation to the team, and
    4) The last one asked a few questions on why I was leaving my current job. This person was the most senior manager and appeared to just be there to sign off on me overall.

I was offered the job within a week after that.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job.   1 Answer

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through my University. The night before the first round of interviews, PWC had a few representatives come and talk to us to make us feel comfortable. The interview on the next day were really conversational. We went over my resume and the skills I used for my jobs. The second round of interviews were a little more difficult. It was kind of intimidating going to their home office, but they try their best to make you feel comfortable. The questions they asked in the interviews were based on the "PWC Professional" chart. The interviewers were really nice, just make sure you have a lot of examples of how you showed leadership and performed in the workplace.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for a summer tax internship through my college. The whole process probably took about a month. I applied via my school's career services and got an interview on campus. Roughly two weeks later, I received an invitation to a second interview at the Florham Park, NJ location. This consisted of three one on one interviews with partners and associates followed by an office tour.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

5 interviews with multiple layers of management. Each interview asked a few behavioral questions, followed by questions to determine whether you would fit with the company. Everyone was pleasant overall.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

I first went through a phone interview and got invited to superday the next week. The phone interview was with the office recruiter. She just asked questions about my resume. I go to superday and go through three interviews. Interviewed with a manager, director, and partner. I did not expect it but the interviews were more conversational. I would suggest trying to show your qualifications through the conversation. The partner was the easiest interview. We talked about countries we visited and we talked about his kids.

State and Local Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview - determines next step whether you receive invitation to Tax Super Day (interview day for all candidates). Tax Super Day - all day presentations, and 3 interviews (2 Directors, and 1 Partner).

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from this internship?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

I got the initial interview at a conference and the was later invited to superset at the office. I had a great experience. The interview was behavioral base and nothing really caught me off guard. I would defiantly say read up on the company, practice, and also be a up to date in some current events.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up to date on business articles and give me an example of a business article you have read recently.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

first phone call 30 minutes mostly competency questions. superday was 3 rounds of interviews with each interview focusing on a different area of competency and leadership skills. very relaxed atmosphere and try to impress you to want to work at pwc