PwC Forensic Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Forensic Accounting Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting, the I was told I was selected for an interview. When I got up and prepared early in that morning, I suddenly received a call that the interview cannot be taken on site but changed to online interview at the Same time! Instead of preparing what will be asked, I spent two hours fix my laptop webcamera. Ended up with a staff from the department said my major was not quite suitable for the position and asked me several behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you fit this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Forensic Accounting Interview

Interview

Applied through school jobs portal. Was emailed that I had been accepted and had a 1-on-1 interview scheduled on campus. Campus interview went well and was invited to attend a Superday at their Manhattan office. Interviewed by two senior associates, one focused on behavioral questions while the other asked about a case study that was provided the night before the Superday. Lastly interviewed by partner, mostly behavioral, then was taken to lunch by junior associates.

Interview Questions

• The case study they gave to us candidates was the trickiest part of the whole interview process. Candidates only had a night to prepare and we were asked to prepare a presentation on our findings during the Superday and it was a pretty complex forensic accounting problem. They told us it was the first time they tried something like it and it tripped me up.   Answer Question

Forensic Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Interview

Applied through school website, called in for two rounds of in-person interviews: first on campus, then in LA office. People and interviewers were very friendly (mostly behavioral interview, though during second rounds I was asked to read some Chinese words and presented with a hypothetical situation as to how I would go about obtaining information). Everyone was very encouraging, and a willingness to learn is heavily, heavily emphasized - almost even more so than actual 'smarts.' I ended up not getting the offer, and upon inquiry they said that I did not seem serious enough about the position, since I still seemed to be exploring.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about obtaining financial information if it is not easily given to you?   Answer Question