PwC Forensic Advisory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Forensic Advisory Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Forensic Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Rome (Italy)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very difficult and mostly LONG process.
First round of interviews was basic HR questions: why this job, why PwC etc.
second round, what they call "business interview" lasted over an hour, phone call with top management. Third round, written test.
Got the offer, salary they offered was an epic LOL so I naturally declined the offer.
So I'm a 3 times university & post university graduate, with great work experience and after 2 months of interviews their offer was 1580$ which already included the 200$ for transport + the 13th month which they lie about saying you will be paid 13 months whereas in reality, as soon as you read the offer, it specifies that the 13 month is prorated on the rest of the year.
Not only, I was interviewing for a position in Beirut and they wanted to hire me as local thus asked me to move my permanent residency there - little detail: the only passport/nationality I have is European :)
I knew they were the least paying company among the big 4 but that offer was truly unexpected and although they had offered a negotiations, their negotiation ended with them disappearing without even sending a classic "we regret to inform you that" email.

Interview Questions

Ridiculously low salary.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Forensic Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

My hiring process was a little different because I had previously interned with the firm. I interviewed in the summer instead of during the Fall at the end of my internship. The process involved 3 interviews--one with a senior employee, manager and partner. It was mostly behavioral questions, nothing technical. I think their biggest concern is making sure you fit with the firm.

Interview Questions