PwC Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL

3.5

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I got an on-campus interview shortly after the career fair at my school.
    The interview last for 30 mins.
    The interview contains a lot of behavior questions, I would say maybe around 5 questions.
    They are Heavily focus on leadership skills.

Interview Questions

Experienced Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process took about 2-3 weeks. After speaking with a recruiter, the local office receives your resume and a determination is made to the need for your position, if a need was not previously posted. Once that is determined, you'll be scheduled for an office interview.

The interview process included speaking with managers and partners. I was scheduled to speak with 2 managers and one partner. The interview concentrated on behavioral questions and leadership qualities. The want examples of how you dealt with certain situations.

Once that process is complete, you will receive a call, probably next day, with feedback from the interviewers. If the feedback is positive, an offer will be made.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions are hard because you have to draw from your own experiences to answer them. If you don't have a good example to give, then the interview could get very challenging.   Answer Question