PwC Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

2.8

81 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

First round consisted of 30-minute case interview and 30-minute behaviorals. Case was given during the interview itself. You have 10 minutes to review the case and write down your ideas on the questions asked, and the rest of the time to roleplay with the interviewer. I was supposed to pretend I just received the case from the client and was tasked to explain the case to a senior consultant and provide suggestions on next steps. Completely interviewer-led; but, questions asked were not the same as what was written in the case. Questions written on the case was more about how to solve the client's problem, while interviewer's questions focused on understanding what the actual problem is and why it is relevant. Kind of threw me off because I spent a lot of time answering the questions on the case when he actually asked only one of them.

Technical Consulting (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, first with a member of the local office regarding fit/interests/resume and then a case interview. Second round was a resume-based interview with a partner. Very friendly interviewers and an interesting discussion

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Class series on financial literacy with PwC guest speakers before candidate selection. Single round interview of 7th grade students that teachers have deemed to be high-potential and of which the vast majority had excellent grades.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was informal but very technical. Using web conferencing as well as phone interview prior to the conference. Most questions are based on your skillet and your work ethic. However, your personality will be the key to getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work late hours and be on call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very conversational and relaxed. The questions are behavioral and are typical interview questions. Do not stress too much, the questions are very based on your personal resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to display leadership?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Johns Creek, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a dinner the night before the 1st interview. You meet a few associates, managers and partners. You might even meet the person who will be given you the interview. Next, the 1st interview was in the morning with a partner in person. They base their interview questions off of their 5 dimensions (business acumen, global acumen, whole leadership, relationships and technical capabilities). After, I received the thumbs up for the second round of interviews. This one was a week later and it was a virtual interview. Same types of questions. Mainly on experience, leadership, challenges and general business knowledge. I received an offer. Next is the office visit to meet more employees and learn more about the business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What did you do at your other jobs? Overcoming challenges? How do you keep up with current business? Times where you have dealt with a difficult person and how you can to a resolution? Why accounting? What are your goals?   3 Answers

Elevate SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online through a university website. After resume reviews, the recruiter sent out formal invitations to interview on campus. The interview was extremely conversational with a few behavioral questions thrown into the mix. My interviewer and I actually ran over on time because of the depth of our conversation about my interests and motivation to apply along with questions about the internship and a potential full time offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to prioritize.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you received constructive criticism and how you reacted to it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very fun and I had a very personable interviewer. It was more of a conversation than an interview. be memorable! He asked me to tell me about myself and what interested me in the Start Internship. Definitely prepare to answer questions about your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership in _________ leadership position.   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was completely behavioral based with no technical question asked. The interviewer had a set of questions to go through, but the process was quite conversational and friendly. I truly enjoyed the process and appreciated the opportunity. I felt that being able to communicate with emotion was the most important thing in the interview.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University's job site. Scheduled an interview with the career center. First interview was easy, mainly behavioral questions. They made the second round decision later that day for most people, but I got mine the day after. Scheduled a google handout interview with three directors. They were all different; the first one was really friendly, second was more professional, and the third one was a mix of both.

The next day, I got a call from them, however it was not an offer. They thought I would fit another position better, and is considering me for that other position. In general, I have no idea what is going on right now. Feeling a bit lost...

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you encountered problems in a team.   Answer Question