PwC Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

2.9

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University's job site. Scheduled an interview with the career center. First interview was easy, mainly behavioral questions. They made the second round decision later that day for most people, but I got mine the day after. Scheduled a google handout interview with three directors. They were all different; the first one was really friendly, second was more professional, and the third one was a mix of both.

The next day, I got a call from them, however it was not an offer. They thought I would fit another position better, and is considering me for that other position. In general, I have no idea what is going on right now. Feeling a bit lost...

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you encountered problems in a team.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was on-campus interview for financial markets group. Very behavioral and typical. But I was asked with some special questions such as what would you do when you have to criticize people in your team

FTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

First round includes a behavioral and a case interview. Each is 30 min long. They will give you the case 3 days before the interview. The final round has two behavioral interviews with a partner and a manager.

Interview Questions

• If you find that a senior consultant is giving out client's confidential information, what will you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There first is a reception dinner, and then an on campus interview. Two thirty minute behavioral interviews back to back. The interviewers were nice and professional. Make sure to prepare before you go in.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of behavioral interviews. Campus interview. First round was with a Director and second with a Manager. General behavioral questions and questions about past experiences. Each round was 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your manager didn't agree with your opinion on something and how you dealt with it. What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

For People & Organization Practice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Apply through campus recruiting team. Selected for 2 first round of interviews on Campus, around 30 minutes long each. All behavioral, very conversational, both professionals were very nice and interested in your stories. Then I was selected for the final round interviews, which consists of one behavioral interview with a partner and a case interview. Again, the behavioral interview was very relaxed as the professionals are very easy to talk to. The case was a bit nerve-wracking at first, but the fact that you have 48 hours to analyze the case beforehand helps a lot. Before both final interviews, you are given 30-50 minutes to write down your notes for the case in a presentation deck, where you are expected to present one-on-one to a manager.

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Absolutely no candidate should have to go through what I did over the past 5 months. What started out as a very promising career prospect turned out to be full of false promises, fairy tales and hokum. This experience seemed at times to be like watching a TV show that should have been canceled after the 1st episode.

The interview process started out at the end of March 2015, as one would expect, with a series of phone interviews. The phone interviews took place with several Advisory Managers and an Advisory Director. The phone interviews went very well and after the conclusion of the phone interviews I was told that HR would be contacting me within the next week to schedule an on-site interview. This is when it fell apart, HR did not call until 2 months later. The Advisory Director explained that HR was in the process of annual reviews and did not have time to schedule interviews. I should have walked away at that time but I gave them the benefit and continued the conversation. HR finally called and went through the typical HR items. The call concluded with HR stating that a Partner would be calling me later in the week for a final phone interview. But wait a minute I thought the phone interviews were over and it was time for the on-site interview. Okay so maybe I misunderstood the Advisory Director so I went along with it and had a conversation with the Partner. The Partner called and we had the typical phone interview again and I was told that I would now have to wait until after the July 4th holiday before the on-site interview would take place. I thought again that it makes sense it the summer and lots of people are on vacation. So after the holiday I finally get a call from HR stating that my on-site interview would take place in Houston during mid-July. Another week went by without any updates or travel arrangements from HR. Then HR finally called me on a Wednesday and wanted me in Atlanta on Friday. Here again it changed from what I was told to something completely else.

The on-site interviews were scheduled to consist of 3 different interviewers lasting about 45 min each. The first interview was with another Advisory Manager and was nothing more that the typical HR questions. The next interview was with an Advisory Director and went right up to the 45min mark and was a little more technical. Now here comes the interesting part, the last interview was to be with the Advisory Director that I had the previous phone conversations with. This Director could not be found by the staff. After almost 30 minutes elapsed the Director was found. The disturbing part was not that the Director was late but was surprised that he was required to be there to conduct an interview. The conversation lasted about 15 minutes and concluded with saying that next steps would be for them to make me an offer after their annual Partner/Director meeting in Orlando the following week. The Director also said he would call me later that evening and let me know how the debrief call went. Well sadly he never called and did not respond to my emails or calls. So after 2 weeks I then decided to call HR and see if they had a status update. I got the same non-response from HR. I finally received a call from HR stating that they now wanted me to have another phone interview with another Partner. This was a little alarming to me
    so I contacted the original Advisory Director, this time I actually got through. I was told that during their meeting in Orlando it was decided that there was going to be a hiring freeze due to a slow down in the oil and gas sector. I was assured however that I would be starting work after September 1 so I went along with it, I should have known better.

Several more weeks have elapsed since the last call and I had all but given up and moved onto another opportunity then I get a call from the hiring Partner on 8/20. Finally I get a verbal offer and it was 25% higher that what I was expecting. I was told that HR would be getting an offer letter put together and have it out to me by the first of the week. I was so excited thinking to myself waiting really did pay off. I was wrong to think that because there was not a offer letter from HR and no return call from the Partner until Wednesday this week. I saw that the Partner called my phone but did not leave a voicemail. I called the Partner back as soon as I could and I just knew that I would be again receiving good news. Wrong again, there was not any good news this time from the Partner. I was told that they received push back on the offer from others in the organization due to too many people being on the bench and I could wait a little longer but no promises. I stated that I could no longer wait and wished them all the best.

My advice to PwC is please don't lead people on and please make improvements to the communications between hiring department, HR and candidates.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions consisting of both technical and non-technical questions.   Answer Question

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview began with a company overview addressed to the entire interview group. The overview covered PwC as company and also the culture/hierarchy at the service delivery center in Columbia, SC. After the overview, each interviewee met individually with 3 different managers in 30 minute intervals. The interview was laidback and conversational. It largely addressed knowledge of AML and skill sets, as well as flexibility and ability to easily switch roles. PWC is interviewing throughout the SE for positions based in Columbia, SC.

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. It's On-campus interview at Athens,GA. There was a pre interview dinner trying to make you less nervous about the interview. A partner interviewed me and asked more about conversational questions. Overall, it's a great experience.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process:

Preliminary phone interview - behavioral questions on leadership

On-campus interview - 2 behavioral rounds and 1 case interview
    Behavioral rounds were conducted by partners and were based on the PwC framework. They were really laid back and very nice to talk to.

Case interview with a manager in the industry on which your case in based.

The employees are there to answer any questions and it looked like a fun working environment. Good experience and not a very tough interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince people of different backgrounds/cultures to accept your idea   2 Answers
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with difficult team members   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you found inaccuracies in your work   Answer Question