PwC Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 18, 2017

2.8

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Johns Creek, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a dinner the night before the 1st interview. You meet a few associates, managers and partners. You might even meet the person who will be given you the interview. Next, the 1st interview was in the morning with a partner in person. They base their interview questions off of their 5 dimensions (business acumen, global acumen, whole leadership, relationships and technical capabilities). After, I received the thumbs up for the second round of interviews. This one was a week later and it was a virtual interview. Same types of questions. Mainly on experience, leadership, challenges and general business knowledge. I received an offer. Next is the office visit to meet more employees and learn more about the business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What did you do at your other jobs? Overcoming challenges? How do you keep up with current business? Times where you have dealt with a difficult person and how you can to a resolution? Why accounting? What are your goals?   3 Answers

Elevate SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online through a university website. After resume reviews, the recruiter sent out formal invitations to interview on campus. The interview was extremely conversational with a few behavioral questions thrown into the mix. My interviewer and I actually ran over on time because of the depth of our conversation about my interests and motivation to apply along with questions about the internship and a potential full time offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to prioritize.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you received constructive criticism and how you reacted to it.   1 Answer

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very fun and I had a very personable interviewer. It was more of a conversation than an interview. be memorable! He asked me to tell me about myself and what interested me in the Start Internship. Definitely prepare to answer questions about your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership in _________ leadership position.   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University's job site. Scheduled an interview with the career center. First interview was easy, mainly behavioral questions. They made the second round decision later that day for most people, but I got mine the day after. Scheduled a google handout interview with three directors. They were all different; the first one was really friendly, second was more professional, and the third one was a mix of both.

The next day, I got a call from them, however it was not an offer. They thought I would fit another position better, and is considering me for that other position. In general, I have no idea what is going on right now. Feeling a bit lost...

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you encountered problems in a team.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus site. I heard back very quickly and had an on campus interview 5 days later. The interview was 45 minutes long. My interviewer starting by talking about the company and the position I was applying for. He then asked me three behavioral questions. All of my answers were pulled from my resume and we talked about them very deeply. The interviewer asked me a lot of side questions and really wanted to understand how I grew from my past experience. He then left time for questions at the end.

Two weeks later I heard back that I was selected for final round interviews. This interview was a 30 minute virtual interview. Same kind of thing.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions and just had a normal conversation with the person that interviewed me. Got invited back for an office visit. The interview was one on one and the manager that i talked to was relaxed and invited me to have an open conversation about the culture of PwC.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was on-campus interview for financial markets group. Very behavioral and typical. But I was asked with some special questions such as what would you do when you have to criticize people in your team

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy. PwC tried to make me feel as relaxed as possible. Interview was very short and it feels more like a conversation between us. The interviewer just went over my resume and ask questions based on my activities.

Interview Questions

• How was your experience with your firs internship like?   Answer Question

FTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

First round includes a behavioral and a case interview. Each is 30 min long. They will give you the case 3 days before the interview. The final round has two behavioral interviews with a partner and a manager.

Interview Questions

• If you find that a senior consultant is giving out client's confidential information, what will you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There first is a reception dinner, and then an on campus interview. Two thirty minute behavioral interviews back to back. The interviewers were nice and professional. Make sure to prepare before you go in.