PwC Interview Questions in Indonesia | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in Indonesia

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

AE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2016.

Interview

A very engaging and fun interview at PWC jakarta. I skipped HRD interview straight to Interview with user. Asked simple questions/couple technical questions around SOX and substantive procedures, nothing to difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basic accounting question, and what you will be in the next 5 years   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

First interview was with Senior Manager and Line Manager, questioning your CV inside out, every detail of it. Questions about experiences handling issues in team environment (behavioural). Second interview was business case study with another Line Manager, pretty much testing your basic accounting skills.

Interview Questions

• Case study question can be very challenging, be prepared to think fast and accurate with your numbers, no calcs allowed.   3 Answers